Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 09-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
PS request: hash marks

well the car is going to the painter next week so i need to get a couple of ideas to him of what i am looking for. I have the IBM camaro in the picture to fallow and i am looking to get fender hash marks similar to the ones on the c6 grand sport on the fender, the stripes looks like this:

for colors i am using satin black for the inside and red for the pinstripe.

i like the fact that the stripes are wider than what seems to be showing up on most cars (the grand sport dimensions are almost 7 inches wide on one and more that 5 1/2 wide on the other)

i like how the top of the stripe does not go under the hood but stops and the pin stripe goes all the way around, im thinking of matching that edge to the sharp edge that is about 1/2 away from the hood on the fender.

the other difference that i am looking for is taking the striped all the way "inside" the fender. most hash marks i have seen stop at the last body line like the above images, but what i am looking for is to have the stripes look like they roll under the fender or into the wheel well.

and now here are the pictures of the car:

let me know if other angles are required... or any picture of an IBM car will work

thank you anyone that has any advice or can help with this i will definitely owe some

Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
anyone?
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote