Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 12-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #29
Sam88gta1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS / 2006 CC Duramax
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
The reasons behind the development have been beat to death like you said.

I don't want this to turn in to another bad thread, I am happy to discuss the product and Leave the previous debate out of it.

I have tuned over 600 of these cars and My work speaks for itself and I will leave it at that.

Ted.
The reason it's been beat to death is due to you not providing sufficient data to back up your claims. I would like to see the log showing maf before and after on the same day same car same tune.

Ted I have looked at many of your SCT mail order tunes. Let's just say I've never been a fan of mail order tuning and never will. I can't say what I honestly think because I would be banned again.
Sam88gta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #30
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
The reason it's been beat to death is due to you not providing sufficient data to back up your claims. I would like to see the log showing maf before and after on the same day same car same tune.

Ted I have looked at many of your SCT mail order tunes. Let's just say I've never been a fan of mail order tuning and never will. I can't say what I honestly think because I would be banned again.
Ahh Makes sense now, it's personal.

1 of the seven Deadly Sins.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #31
G200 Pilot
G200 Pilot

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS purchased 5/2010
Quote:

Ted, you have a lot more patience than I do! Sounds like the KB thread again... I know it's frustrating trying to do your best and have to listen to opposition like this... Wonder if this guy works for KB or what his hidden agenda is?

As you know, the only satisfaction I got after pleading my case on this forum re: IATs was to GET RID OF MY KB STATE OF THE ART LIQUID COOLED SC!! Why don't we just agree with this person and move on!!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #32
Sam88gta1

Quote:

Personal? How so?
Is that your way of avoiding the topic and making me appear the villain?
Old 12-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #33
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Quote:
Personal? How so?
Is that your way of avoiding the topic and making me appear the villain?
You kind of do this to yourself......you come off like a know it all jerk in just about any thread you post in. You clearly have a ton of knowledge to offer this community but instead you waste it thumping your chest and picking fights.

Why not go to yellow bullet and thump away and just leave everyone here alone?
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #34
Sam88gta1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
You kind of do this to yourself......you come off like a know it all jerk in just about any thread you post in. You clearly have a ton of knowledge to offer this community but instead you waste it thumping your chest and picking fights.

Why not go to yellow bullet and thump away and just leave everyone here alone?
I do post on Yellow Bullet but as you know there are far less threads that contain bs over there. You know on YB that if you post something false you will be nailed to the wall. Here on Camaro5 you can post whatever you like usually without fear of catching slack for it.

I'm not picking fights. I'm simply discussing a topic. Ted said it was an open discussion.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #35
NYJETSFAN
El Hefe

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Ted Jannetty for President...
NYJETSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:08 AM   #36
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
I do post on Yellow Bullet but as you know there are far less threads that contain bs over there. You know on YB that if you post something false you will be nailed to the wall. Here on Camaro5 you can post whatever you like usually without fear of catching slack for it.

I'm not picking fights. I'm simply discussing a topic. Ted said it was an open discussion.
I don't get Mad, this is a forum, and So Far there has been no discussion about the product only you attacking the product and my abilities.

You don't know me, but I welcome you to call me and get to know me instead of ASSUMING Who I am and What I do and or capable of.

I think you will find a different Person on the phone than you ASSUME I am in the forum.

And I would like to get to know you the Person, instead of the Mean Condescending Self Righteous Hippocrate you come off as in this forum.

We Share a Passion which is High Performance Cars, Why not come together as a brotheran and share our Ideas.

And Thank you for bumping my topic to the top daily.

Ted.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:37 AM   #37
Sam88gta1

Quote:
I don't get Mad, this is a forum, and So Far there has been no discussion about the product only you attacking the product and my abilities.
You don't know me, but I welcome you to call me and get to know me instead of ASSUMING Who I am and What I do and or capable of.
I think you will find a different Person on the phone than you ASSUME I am in the forum.
And I would like to get to know you the Person, instead of the Mean Condescending Self Righteous Hippocrate you come off as in this forum.
We Share a Passion which is High Performance Cars, Why not come together as a brotheran and share our Ideas.
And Thank you for bumping my topic to the top daily.
Ted.
I've asked for the "cold hard data" but you have yet to release it. Again you replied to me without data. I could be wrong but I'll never know if you don't show me the data.
Explain me being a Hippocrit. Explain to me and everyone else how I am a Hippocrit.

Stop avoiding the topic. Show me the data.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #38
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
I've asked for the "cold hard data" but you have yet to release it. Again you replied to me without data. I could be wrong but I'll never know if you don't show me the data.
Explain me being a Hippocrit. Explain to me and everyone else how I am a Hippocrit.

Stop avoiding the topic. Show me the data.
Sorry meant to say ASS

So you agree with the other assessments.

Ted.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #39
Sam88gta1

Quote:
Sorry meant to say ASS

So you agree with the other assessments.

Ted.
I may or may not possess those traits.

Data?
Old 12-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #40
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:

Data?
I have everything I need, and will provide it to anyone truly interested in the product.

The invitation still stands.

Ted.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:27 AM   #41
bad2000z

Drives: 2015 Audi S6
Quote:

Data?
Seriously, you are coming across as an arrogant, condescending, douche. Do yourself a favor..stop. Ted is constantly developing new ways to either improve, or supplement existing products. The proof is in the pudding..he has hundreds of very happy customers. Nobody cares what you think. Peace.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #42
Sam88gta1

Quote:
I have everything I need, and will provide it to anyone truly interested in the product.

The invitation still stands.

Ted.
That's what I figured would happen. Thanks for answering all of my questions.