Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-20-2024, 08:21 PM   #1
LarryD

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Manual Trans
Spooftpms Received......But....

So, I received the Spooftpms today. Delivery was reasonable from Romania, however, I ordered the GM-1-2 with internal battery listed as compatible for my 2010 but I received a Ford-1 with wired cigarette lighter connection. For some strange reason there were also two small (empty) tpms circuit cards. I guess I got someone else's order and they got mine. Now I get to see how good the customer service is from them. I just sent them an email and will see how quickly they respond. I will wait a couple of days for a response before I file a claim with PayPal. If all goes smoothly with them and I get the correct version or a prompt refund, I will update here so everyone knows how it went.
LarryD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:00 PM   #2
chevy pilot

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6
I had very good customer service.
chevy pilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 09:01 AM   #3
LarryD

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Manual Trans
Update: They got back to me right away and acknowledged that my order got accidentally switched with another customer. They offerred to let me try the one I got, refund my money or send a replacement. My 2010 only works with the original TPMS sensors and even GM couldn't get my car to work with new "compatible" sensors. The originals aren't available anymore and even if they were the batteries would not be good anyway. I opted to have them send me the correct one.
LarryD is offline   Reply With Quote