Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-12-2012, 08:19 AM   #9479
2012 IngotSilver 5.0
FIVE.OH

Drives: 2016 Mustang 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan420 View Post
... Had a great time albeit a short one.Looking forward to the next time.
It was nice not having that PITA Andy around, wasn't it? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmginc View Post
well getting another car was just delayed...my freaking 2 year old John Deere died on me...it was kinda small for my yard anyway so bought a new one last night...does the BS ever end?....
Seeing you guys were talking about tractors, I thought you'd like to see my cousin's brand new Goldoni.

He lives in Italy (where the Goldoni factory is located) and it cost him 5,000 Euros. That's $6,600 US!
Attached Images

2012 IngotSilver 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #9480
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 IngotSilver 5.0 View Post
When I was at the "Cruzin the Moon" car show with UC5 last year, I saw my first original 427 Cobra. The guy said it was found by State Police scuba divers many years ago while looking where stolen cars had reportedly been dumped. He bought it and restored it to this (check out the license plate!).
that was a nice car , and yes i heard the guy say that also ..
Old 05-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #9481
Duncan420

Drives: 12 45th 2SSRS /11 SW 2SSRS SLP Vert
Hope everyone had a good time in Penn Yan.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers out there!!!!!!!We got news today that Linda and I are going to be GRANDPARENTS.Our daughter told us at dinner.
Duncan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #9482
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
spike III

Quote:
Hope everyone had a good time in Penn Yan.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers out there!!!!!!!We got news today that Linda and I are going to be GRANDPARENTS.Our daughter told us at dinner.
Well nothing intended to be negative. The good lord takes one away for no none reason,and brings a new one into the world. This is the only way I know how to put it.
Sorry for jeff & margrets loss. And congrulations too the Duncan family.
BLU DUCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #9483
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Anybody looking for a ABM 2ssrs auto , denooyer in albany has one 31000,miles.

Also havea Black Zl1 ,sales man tried to get us to trade beavis in , told him it wasnt happening, they had it inside cleaning it had just come off the truck about 45 min before we got there,
Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #9484
2012 IngotSilver 5.0
FIVE.OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Anybody looking for a ABM 2ssrs auto , denooyer in albany has one 31000,miles.

Also havea Black Zl1 ,sales man tried to get us to trade beavis in , told him it wasnt happening, they had it inside cleaning it had just come off the truck about 45 min before we got there,
According to their website, Denooyer has a VR ZL1 coming in as well. Both Z's are $58,165 ...

Black
ZL1:
http://www.denooyerchevrolet.com/Veh...-NY/1749883043

Victory Red ZL1:
http://www.denooyerchevrolet.com/Veh...-NY/1751321693

The ABM is a 2010 with 31,178 miles, they're asking $33,995:
http://www.denooyerchevrolet.com/Veh...-NY/1746820013

Old 05-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #9485
2012 IngotSilver 5.0
FIVE.OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Well nothing intended to be negative. The good lord takes one away for no none reason,and brings a new one into the world. This is the only way I know how to put it.
One thing is for sure, life is a mystery ...
Old 05-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #9486
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:

Hey guys , Congrat's from Margaret And me , Margaret said you will be wonderful Grandparents , she so happy for your daughter and you guys , So now we figured it out , Morgan gets to be your trainne..

We had a pretty good time to day At Penn Yan. It was long and hot & sunny ,, the Windmill still has water & Mudd , but not to bad , But the dust was a killer this time...
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #9487
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post

Spike , nothing taken wrong , This is life , And things happen for reason's , But there is always another day , Very well written Spike ,,,
Old 05-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #9488
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Back from the Windmill Show , Long & hot day , Alot more of the club showed up , We ahd 14# cars for Upstate C5 , It was nice meeting some new members , Rob & friend ,Brain , Scott & Daugher , Steve and others , Glad Sheena made it to day & you'r friend Sara is welcomed anytime she is funny as hell ...LOL Oh I found you'r Spider to, I have 2 big bites on my back ...LOL It was a little wet but no to bad , but the dust was bad ,,go figure..LOL

No one from Upstate took any plaques home today , But We cleaned house on door prizes, The club took 7# of them home ..LOL

Thanks for everyone coming down , it wasFast & Furious like always ..I wanted to say sorry to Vince ,Heather, Kelley,Lisa,Chris,Doug & Patty , for us skipping out on dinner, It's been a long week and stressful one , But it was great to see you all . We Just wanted to get home and chill before it was to late , had alot to do , Yeah I washed the car and waxed it again , ready for next one , & Mothers day is tomrrow . A special thanks to Bruce & Maria & Don And Melisa for coming down , It was so nice to see you guys, we have missed you alot , Scott & Daneta Stoped in on thier way back from Moravia , that was nice ,, Oh did I say there was a new black ZL1 at the show , but parked in the reg , Parking lot , the new couple have only had it 3 days , He came over and asked about the club , He'll be checking in also. I got some pic's but to late to mees with ,I'll get them up tomorrow. Agian thank you so much to everyone .........Jeff,Margaret& Morgan....

PS.. This is for Frank ... The Red Light in Watkins was so crazy , we could only get one car at a time through , So when the Light turned Green , I smoked it ..had to cross right in front of a Mustang . Boy he reved his engine so bad , I think I pissed him off.. Doug was behind me And he got the evil eye also.......I guess he stepped on it and came right at the butt of the car , Oh well I guess I just hurt his feelings....LOL

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 05-13-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #9489
2012 IngotSilver 5.0
FIVE.OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
PS.. This is for Frank ... The Red Light in Watkins was so crazy , we could only get one car at a time through , So when the Light turned Green , I smoked it ..had to cross right in front of a Mustang . Boy he reved his engine so bad , I think I pissed him off.. Doug was behind me And he got the evil eye also.......I guess he stepped on it and came right at the butt of the car , Oh well I guess I just hurt his feelings....LOL
So you like ticking off the Ford boys, huh? LOL I also have a story ...

A few weeks ago I was driving to Hannaford. An SS was behind me on the way there, and when I came to a light I got into the L lane to make a L turn. He then came around me and pulled up on my R. I thought he was going straight.

He was acting fidgety, and when the light changed he pulled in front of me and also went L. Continuing down the road, before the entrance to the Hannaford there's an Advance Auto Parts store. He stopped his car in front of AA and proceeded to do a burnout of sorts.

I stayed far enough back because I wasn't sure what he was gonna do next. When he was done, he pulled into the AA lot and I calmly drove by. Can't trust those Camaro drivers.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #9490
gchambery
RocZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Hi from the new guy

Hi All. Nice to meet a few of your crew in Penn Yan yesterday. Came in with my wife and my son. I am the guy with the ZL1 parked in the dust bowl. Appreciate the friendly atmosphere and the warm greeting. We will try to attend more of the events this summer.
Attached Images

gchambery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #9491
techinny

Drives: '18 Sierra Denali '05 GMC 2500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchambery View Post
Hi All. Nice to meet a few of your crew in Penn Yan yesterday. Came in with my wife and my son. I am the guy with the ZL1 parked in the dust bowl. Appreciate the friendly atmosphere and the warm greeting. We will try to attend more of the events this summer.

Welcome to the club.

Had: 2010 SS/RS M6 Hurst STS, Noweeds
techinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #9492
Steve
Ancalagon The Black

Drives: 2013 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchambery View Post
Welcome! I saw you drive in while I was getting something to eat but never saw where you went. Nice looking car.

I have to invite you to the June Upstate GM Show & Track event happening in Geneva Saturday, June 2nd. Below is a link to event detail. We are hoping Joe will have his ZL1 in for the show but we don't know for sure.

http://www.mikebarnardchevroletautogroup.com/MiscPage_2

Hope to see you there!
Steve