Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 07-13-2015, 10:08 PM   #1
RJT2SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Info for JusticePete

Strange thread title but wasn't able to attach a .jpg with the info JusticePete asked me in a PM. Ordered late style rear way bar kit and delrin bushing from JPSS. Really good service. Excuse the image size.
JusticePete the other info you wanted .The passenger front,passenger rear,and the driver rear have a little under 6100 miles on them. The driver front has @1100 miles on it. The tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The tire size size is 285/35ZR/20. Tire pressure at Milan drag strip is set at 32 lbs. when the tires warm up. At GINGERMAN I start at 31 lbs. rear and 30 lbs.rear and then adjust for 35 lbs front and 36 lbs rear for a hot tire pressure.

A little background on the above info. The reason I am changing out the rear sway bar is to enable me to go to the new LCA design to stop some wheel hop issues at the strip and wanted to upgrade. Went with JPSS bar since that bar will clear the SUPERCAR coil overs. I also have some new bushings for the BMR parts coming. The rear suspension parts have about 45,000 miles on them and given the pot hole situation in southeast MI it is probably time for a little tlc anyway:-). JusticePete thanks again for answering my questions and great products.
2010 2SS/RS L99 CAI intake Stainless Works headers and Hi-flow cats CORSA cat back exhaust livernois motorsports dyno tune VMAX throttle body ELITE catch can GM clean side catch can 2014 lca BMR rear toe links PEDDERS Supercar suspension PEDDERS poly subframe bushings JPSS BLACK MAGIC rear sway bar DSS 1000 hp axles 1LE wheels Michelin 285/35 tires CTS-V front brake upgrade fuel rail flip heater hose relocation

Last edited by RJT2SSRS; 06-10-2016 at 10:31 PM.
RJT2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:14 PM   #2
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
You rang?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:22 PM   #3
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
I can't see the front camber. The rear camber is in a good range at -0.50. What we really need is Rear Toe IN 0.12 per side Total Rear Toe IN 0.24. This will help settle down a skittish rear end.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:51 AM   #4
RJT2SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
JusticePete the front left camber is set to-0.07 degrees and the right front camber is set at -0.07 degrees. I received the e-mail today with the tracking number for the rear bar and LCA parts. Quick service is really appreciated. Another question though about the LCA. Will they need a bushing upgrade or be ready to install as is. RODGERS CHEVROLET will be doing the install and the alignment . I will probably have the aggressive street alignment specs you listed in another post used.
2010 2SS/RS L99 CAI intake Stainless Works headers and Hi-flow cats CORSA cat back exhaust livernois motorsports dyno tune VMAX throttle body ELITE catch can GM clean side catch can 2014 lca BMR rear toe links PEDDERS Supercar suspension PEDDERS poly subframe bushings JPSS BLACK MAGIC rear sway bar DSS 1000 hp axles 1LE wheels Michelin 285/35 tires CTS-V front brake upgrade fuel rail flip heater hose relocation
RJT2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote