Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 05-15-2016, 01:50 PM   #1
pistolaccents

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3 6 Speed Manual
Thumbs up New Tune by Chuck

I installed American Racing Heders w/ cats Friday night and knew now I needed a real tune... I had a Diablo tune in the car after I added a Cold Air Inductions intake kit a couple of weeks ago. The Diablo tune did a small change if anything... I called Corvettes of Westchester and spoke to Chuck around noon and asked when I can get in to get a tune , I knew this place was jammed. I explained to him my only time to do this was either Mon-Fri after 7:00pm or Saturday after 3:00 pm and Sunday anytime.. Instead of laughing at me and telling me I was SOL he told me to swing by that day after I get out of work and he will see what he can do. He was working on his personal vehicle that blew a rear and needed to get that done, but will try to fit me in.. I got there around 3:30 and met Chuck... He was talking with customers when I got there he directed me to his shop manager who was working on Chucks rear. Dan his manager had 1 of mechanics to get my car prepped to get tuned. The mechanic changed my thermostat , refilled my coolant and bled the system. Pulled the rear o2 sensor and installed the wide band. Chuck got cleared up and started his work... Talking with Chuck was a pleasure no question was missed , future items I wanted to do he told me either yes or no. Do this first then we can do this other mod. This went on for a few hours. I was never rushed out and my car was tuned with great detail.. I didn't get out of his shop until 10pm. I drove with Chuck while he fine tuned my car and we stopped every now and then for him to make changes on his laptop and upload the adjustments. Then we would drive again and stop for more fine tuning.. The only thing that sucked was that it rained a couple of times so he couldn't really hammer the accelerator. I did the final drive while he watched his laptop in more detail... I truly have to say my car is a different car. With the tune and the Cow Booster the Camaro is a rocket compared to what is was when it was stock. After leaving his shop and driving home It occurred to me this man and his shop had the best customer service I have ever experienced. Not once did I ever feel rushed out or given terrible service. Plus before I left he told me he wanted to run the car in dry weather to see if he needs to fine tune it a bit more.. My next project will be doing 4:10 gears and again he knows my schedule and told me he can do that in an afternoon while I wait... He did a great job and will be recommended by me to anyone that needs mod's done... Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester is the man to see
2010 Camaro SS 2 SS ... Katech 416 Stroker Motor, ARH LT Headers, 4.10 Rear End w/ LPW rear end cover, CAI Cold Air , MGW Shifter, ARH Complete Exhaust Cat's Deleted, Tuned by Chuck Corvette of Westchester, Cow Booster
Cam Upgrade, Fast LSX-R 102mm Intake, Nick Williams 102 TB, Holley Fuel rails, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Katech Aluminum valve Covers and Coil Relocation kit, Taylor Ignition Wires, ATI Damper, 1- Piece Driveshaft by G-Force, Nitto 315 / 275 Tire Set up, Foose Impala 168 Rims, BMR 1" lowering springs w/ Bilstein Struts, New Tune by Chuck
pistolaccents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 03:16 PM   #2
KJZ28

Drives: 2018 Buick Regal TourX
Great to here about your good experience at COW. When the time comes I will definitely go there.
SOLD: 2010 2SS/RS L99-A6 K&N CAI, Speed Engineering Long Tube Headers, Stainless Works hi-flow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back. Tuned by Corvettes of Westchester. 1/LE rear suspension conversion, Bilstein B6 Stuts/shocks.
KJZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cow booster, tuning