Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #2241
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSunsine View Post
Nice list and thanks for the info.
I am a cheater, I bought my RJT 2SS in Oregon.
Careful what you admit too.... well aware of Oregon stuff
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #2242
ud_lose

Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom692010 View Post
I'd love to see this fixd and not contact UD_los for a rape kit! &*JH it I'm oing t myself!
One rape kit on the way. LOL. Check with you local chevy dealer and see if they have, or can get a rattle can of touchup paint. We can wet sand it smooth, then polish it out. With time we can get it alot betterthen it looks now. Bring it by my house with the paint and a case of beer, we can knock it out this weekend.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #2243
ud_lose

Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
I think after last week at bandimere, I should change my screen name to I'd_lose.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #2244
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
Cars and Coffee and Havana Cruise

A big Shout out to those that made it to the C & C this Saturday (Kirk, Dustin, Steve, myself, and I don't recall the last guy's name--Silver RS car with hockey stripe)! Nice to meet you all.

We (wife and I) also headed to the Havana cruise and although I did not see anyone I recognized, we spotted one Black SS, and two IOM's-one with Temp tags on Havana. We bolted around 6 PM. Cruising is not allowed here in El Paso county, so it was nice to be able to drive around with fellow car nuts without getting a ticket! Gotta love those laws.
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #2245
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ud_lose View Post
I think after last week at bandimere, I should change my screen name to I'd_lose.
LOL thats funny SHEIT!! Hey, you could beat Tom if he shows!
Speaking of, who is going this week?
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #2246
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Who is going to Parry's in Castle Rock this weekend for the car show ? We should all meet up in Parker somewhere around 11 am and drive in together!

I dont care about 1st 3rd or 4th place. I have 2nd place locked up !!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)

Last edited by Icntdrv55; 06-21-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #2247
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Parry's Car Show

Attached Images

Old 06-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #2248
AntzV

Drives: blacked out 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
LOL thats funny SHEIT!! Hey, you could beat Tom if he shows!
Speaking of, who is going this week?
Let me see when I get off work if its early enough Ill run a few times but if not ill just watch again
AntzV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:21 PM   #2249
IBM2LT

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
Quote:
Who is going to Parry's in Castle Rock this weekend for the car show ? We should all meet up in Parker somewhere around 11 am and drive in together!

I'll probably take a trip out there. If you guys do meet up make sure to post it here. I wont show but I'll go enjoy the day out there!
IBM2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #2250
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaRSSS View Post
A big Shout out to those that made it to the C & C this Saturday (Kirk, Dustin, Steve, myself, and I don't recall the last guy's name--Silver RS car with hockey stripe)! Nice to meet you all.

We (wife and I) also headed to the Havana cruise and although I did not see anyone I recognized, we spotted one Black SS, and two IOM's-one with Temp tags on Havana. We bolted around 6 PM. Cruising is not allowed here in El Paso county, so it was nice to be able to drive around with fellow car nuts without getting a ticket! Gotta love those laws.
Great to meet you and your wife as well! Hope to see you soon!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #2251
MadMav

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6
Quote:

If I don't do Pikes Peak Hill Climb, then I will be there. Family is gone so I'm drinkin on my own.

Mav
Old 06-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #2252
MadMav

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6
Quote:
We bolted around 6 PM. Cruising is not allowed here in El Paso county, so it was nice to be able to drive around with fellow car nuts without getting a ticket! Gotta love those laws.

According to Ordinance 93-1 the no cruising only applies to Juviniles 18 years or younger. Section 1-4.

http://car.elpasoco.com/NR/rdonlyres...2006/0/931.pdf

Not sure if there is other info out there that I couldn't find.

Mav
Old 06-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #2253
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMav View Post
According to Ordinance 93-1 the no cruising only applies to Juviniles 18 years or younger. Section 1-4.

http://car.elpasoco.com/NR/rdonlyres...2006/0/931.pdf

Not sure if there is other info out there that I couldn't find.

Mav
MAv,
Yup, that's the ordinance. It was intended to be aimed primarily at 18 and younger, but the loitering definition that it contains gets applied to anyone, if the officer so chooses. That's why you don't see anyone, ever driving Nevada Avenue anymore. I believe the interpretation that is used is if an officer sees "the same vehicle passing the same intersection more than 3 times in a given time span"...
( Can't remember exactly where that was written) , but the "time span" thing is pretty wide open, so pretty easy for a cop to conjure that one up. Doesn't really matter, since I haven't seen that many super-nice rides down here in a long time anyway, and anytime a bunch of "somewhat responsible" car owners get together, it tends to attract a group of idiots that have to crank their tunes and do wanna-be burnouts and ruin it for everyone else anyway.
Nothing resembling the Woodward Dream Cruise down here in Redneck-ville. lol

I'd just as soon go to Denver and see a much better selection of cars.
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #2254
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Quote:
MAv,
Yup, that's the ordinance. It was intended to be aimed primarily at 18 and younger, but the loitering definition that it contains gets applied to anyone, if the officer so chooses. That's why you don't see anyone, ever driving Nevada Avenue anymore. I believe the interpretation that is used is if an officer sees "the same vehicle passing the same intersection more than 3 times in a given time span"...
( Can't remember exactly where that was written) , but the "time span" thing is pretty wide open, so pretty easy for a cop to conjure that one up. Doesn't really matter, since I haven't seen that many super-nice rides down here in a long time anyway, and anytime a bunch of "somewhat responsible" car owners get together, it tends to attract a group of idiots that have to crank their tunes and do wanna-be burnouts and ruin it for everyone else anyway.
Nothing resembling the Woodward Dream Cruise down here in Redneck-ville. lol

I'd just as soon go to Denver and see a much better selection of cars.

Make sure you go to the Golden Car Cruise the first Sat of every month. The one in July should be excellent if its anything like last 4th of July was.

Matter of fact, we should get a bunch of us together again, get the grill and coolers and go down there and sit around all day watching the nice cars cruise up and down the street!

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro