Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #155
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jae View Post
Just installed my set last weekend with whiteline sway bars I also bought from here. Put about 300 miles so far and the car handles amazing. I highly recommend the BC coilovers and the Whiteline sways. You just can't beat the handling you gain, especially at that price.
I bought the Whiteline front and rear sway bars too, all bought from Auto Agenda(spoke with Brian, great guy) I also got the BC ER series coil overs and have had them on the car for about 6 months but only have driven about 600 miles. I love the ride, the cornering and handling of the car is great. It seems like every week or so I am playing with the adjustments for the front and rear shocks and can feel a substantial change in the ride each time. For those worried about the holes to be drilled in the trunk it has no effect.(as a matter of fact the new Ford Mustangs with coil overs come drilled with holes in the trunk) After my installation I picked my car up in what we call a "Frog Strangler" here in Texas (heavy downpour of rain) and there wasn't a drop of water in the trunk when I got home(about 4 miles distance). I went to Lowe's and bought some hard plastic rings or plugs used for hand pulls on sliding closet doors to put in the holes just in case. For those of you that are concerned about the open hole in the trunk they fit perfect and I have had no sound or water leaking issues. I'm not being compensated for this post but just wanted everyone to know they are a good product and priced well in my opinion. Auto Agenda has some of the best prices and great service too.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #156
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Appreciate the Support!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #157
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
PM price please.
ECS Novi 1500 Supercharged, LS3 conversion, Small blower cam, Alky Meth injection, 3:45 rear, BMR Suspension parts, 1LE Sways, Billy Boat ZL1 dual mode exhaust.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:22 AM   #158
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
PM price please.
PM Sent!
Old 08-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #159
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations from Whiteside Customs.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 / 5 – Excellent

HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!

Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
Old 08-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #160
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie RS View Post
I bought the Whiteline front and rear sway bars too, all bought from Auto Agenda(spoke with Brian, great guy) I also got the BC ER series coil overs and have had them on the car for about 6 months but only have driven about 600 miles. I love the ride, the cornering and handling of the car is great. It seems like every week or so I am playing with the adjustments for the front and rear shocks and can feel a substantial change in the ride each time. For those worried about the holes to be drilled in the trunk it has no effect.(as a matter of fact the new Ford Mustangs with coil overs come drilled with holes in the trunk) After my installation I picked my car up in what we call a "Frog Strangler" here in Texas (heavy downpour of rain) and there wasn't a drop of water in the trunk when I got home(about 4 miles distance). I went to Lowe's and bought some hard plastic rings or plugs used for hand pulls on sliding closet doors to put in the holes just in case. For those of you that are concerned about the open hole in the trunk they fit perfect and I have had no sound or water leaking issues. I'm not being compensated for this post but just wanted everyone to know they are a good product and priced well in my opinion. Auto Agenda has some of the best prices and great service too.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #161
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
pm price please for cold air induc. cai...with shipping and tax to 33579
thanks
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #162
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations from Whiteside Customs.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 / 5 – Excellent

HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
Old 09-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #163
JasonHert

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Been doing alot of research and private messages to owners of these BC racing coilovers and I am sold! Order placed!
JasonHert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #164
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonHert View Post
Been doing alot of research and private messages to owners of these BC racing coilovers and I am sold! Order placed!
Order Received! We have sold hundreds of BC Racing Coilover Systems all with extremely favorable reviews. Keep Us Updated!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #165
AutoAgenda

Old 09-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #166
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Hell of a good deal. Sure wish I had some spare $.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #167
BlackMamba88

Drives: 2010 Challenger 345 R/T
Great Price and are a must have if you're a 5th Gen Owner.
BlackMamba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #168
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMamba88 View Post
Great Price and are a must have if you're a 5th Gen Owner.
Appreciate the Support!

Tags
auto agenda, bc racing, camaro bc racing coilovers, camaro coilovers, camaro suspension