Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
dgraves

Drives: Avalanche
vert delay

dont know if this is already in another topic, but...

from left lane news

Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Delayed
July24

With all the news (and hype) surrounding the 2010 Chevy Camaro, we’ll keep this one short and to the point: if you’re determined to drive a Camaro with the top down, you’re going to have to wait a little longer than you first thought. Word has come down that the drop-top Chevy has suffered a delay.

Originally, the convertible model was set to go into production at the Oshawa, Ontario plant during the second week in December, 2009. Now we hear that date has been pushed back as much as six months. This would likely make it a 2011 model year vehicle.

No reason for the delay has surfaced yet, but GM has run into a problem or two with their recent launches of convertible models.

Quite honestly this delay isn’t all bad. It will assure the vert goes on sale with sun, not snow, in the sky.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
ckellyme3

Drives: 1986 IROC 406 stroker
wow GM is really playing games with people here. first the whole thing about the Z28 maybe not comming or mayber comming later on. now the with the vert? come on now GM.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Ok we were told BY scott, that the Camaro Vert will be out 9 months after the Coupe. So most people didnt expect it to come out until NOV, of 09 but still coming out to be a 10 model since thats when MOST of the following year models really start hitting the floor.
AGAIN dont take what some people say as fact. unless it comes down from BOB Lutz or Scott or one of the other heads in the Camaro project.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Okay - no more LLN quotes!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Ok we were told BY scott, that the Camaro Vert will be out 9 months after the Coupe. So most people didnt expect it to come out until NOV, of 09 but still coming out to be a 10 model since thats when MOST of the following year models really start hitting the floor.
AGAIN dont take what some people say as fact. unless it comes down from BOB Lutz or Scott or one of the other heads in the Camaro project.

Left Lane News is full of it.
They've officially hit my "ignore" list.
And, I apologize, but there'll be no more panic cause by them. Thread closed.

Closed Thread