Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #15
SSMY1LE

Drives: '14 1LE RS NPP Recaro
Definitely a railcar issue then. Mine was built Mar 26 and is on a truck on the way to the dealer right now. Going to do the paperwork on it tomorrow.

Good Luck, the guys there are doing their best for you.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:07 PM   #16
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Heard from Becky thst mine got on a truck today. Time to book the airline tickets for my son & I.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #17
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
You KNOW that guy that got stuck at the railroad light was like "WTF IS THIS!!!!! What's with the stupid long train holding me up!!"

Little did he know Camaro Nation was in celebration as the rail cars brought the dreams to their owners.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:01 AM   #18
RazorLED

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMY1LE View Post
Confirmed that it is the rail car shortage that is holding everything up. Normally they have between 500-600 Camaros waiting to be shipped at any one time. The past couple weeks there have been close to 2000 waiting. Believe me, the guys there are doing their best and have moved all the sold cars to the front of the line !!
SSMY1LE You have been a huge help to all of us that are waiting for their cars to arive. Soon we will all have our cars and this thread will die, but your help with all the photos will be remembered
RazorLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #19
Todd in Vancouver

Drives: 2014 ZL1
I see all those beautiful Camaros all lined up and all I can think is how much I would like an LSA donor to finish my '67 SS project. Great pictures.

How hard can it be...
Check out my other build http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/9...ject-Obsession

Todd in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #20
Ryzer

Drives: '14 AGM ZL1
Glad to see these photos as well. I'm sure mine is in there somewhere! It was built on the 27th of March.
Ryzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #21
Grubiks 9

Drives: '14 AGM 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon1LE View Post
My sales guy is still amazed that there is tracking on GM website! Hell I just showed him the website for the first time! out west here in the country there ain't many computers!
When I called to get my order # so I could check the website my dealer was the same way. He had no idea you could track it on the website. Even better when he told me to call back and he'd get a TPW in a couple weeks, he got really confused when I told him I had a better source for that on here thanks to BeckyD!!
'14 AGM 1SS/1LE/NPP: Ordered March 18th, 2014. Born May 5th, 2014! Acquired June 20th, 2014.
Grubiks 9 is offline   Reply With Quote