Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #29
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Is it wrong that so far i like the odst campaign better than the actual Halo 3 Campaign?

i like the feeling of being the underdog and fighting through tougher enemies, instead of being a tank like the master chief.

im hoping for a full feature ODST game with its own multiplayer and everything. unfortunately Reach is Bungie's last halo game :(
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #30
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Gahhh...I need to find an effing Best Buy around here...

"Oh, don't worry Kevin! Ohio State has everything, it's like a city, you can just walk to wherever you need to go!"

BS.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #31
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
If any of you suckafoo's wanna get shot, I'll be on Halo 3 (not odst) in five minutes. Gamertag is BRANDOTRON666
Old 09-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #32
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
I just finished the campaign... took me about 5-6 hours and the game was awesome!! The in between parts are a little boring (where rookie had to find the clues) but everything is great and the graphics are great

my eyes are burning right now!!

PS: WATCH ALL THE CREDITS AND WAIT UNTIL THE END! There is a clip after the credits and it is a lead up, well its seems like it, to the next one

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #33
Cheshirelaugh

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_chef View Post
Is it wrong that so far i like the odst campaign better than the actual Halo 3 Campaign?
Not at all. I HATED the Halo 3 campaign and story. None of it made any sense... teleporting all the heck over the galaxy... wtf is going on?!

Halo 3 ODST has a great story, great gameplay. People who beat it in 6 hours must've been playing on easy or normal (I think it took me and a buddy 4 or 5 hours on Normal) and not trying to get any of the Achievements.
Built 5/15
Delivered 6/19
Picked-up 6/22
Cheshirelaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #34
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshirelaugh View Post
Not at all. I HATED the Halo 3 campaign and story. None of it made any sense... teleporting all the heck over the galaxy... wtf is going on?!

Halo 3 ODST has a great story, great gameplay. People who beat it in 6 hours must've been playing on easy or normal (I think it took me and a buddy 4 or 5 hours on Normal) and not trying to get any of the Achievements.
I did play it on normal, I like to start easy lol and I got a good amount of achievements

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #35
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
GOW2 and COD4.....FTW!

......until MW2!

gamertag: PRI DeadlyForce
Old 09-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #36
Croatcamaro2010

Drives: '10 Camaro RS 1LT
GenMandalore is my gamertag

call of duty mw is my favorite, but im excited for mw2, the new assassins creed 2, and a few others, but i also like fallout, huge game and pretty fun, why dont we all start a camaro clan for some of these games?

http://www.active.com/donate/napa12midastl/stlNBrekal
Croatcamaro2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #37
BlackXIV
FINALLY got my CHL!!!!!!

Drives: 03 Avalanche 09 R/T
Sorry to ressurect, but I am having problems with ODST. I co-op the campaign on legendary and beat it, however I didn't get the achievements. I saw the engineer light the cigar, waited through all of the credits and saw the prophet with the other engineers. Then it took us back to the lobby and thats it. We have done this twice although the second time we skipped the cut scenes at the end still to no avail. Anyone else run into this?
BlackXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:06 AM   #38
BluntObjection

Drives: 07 Cobalt Coupe LS
Halo ODST, is...An expansion. 6 hours of gameplay is NOT a full game, and the muliplayer CD is useless if you've already downloaded all the maps previously.
Don't get me wrong, the single player gameplay was great.
Firefight is fun as hell with a bunch of friends.
But no, 6 hours of gameplay and a new muliplayer mode that doesnt even show in the matchmaking list is hardly a full game on its own.
BluntObjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #39
SimC33

Drives: 2001 Blk/Blk M6 Camaro SS #899
Were you playing the campaign with points on? If you were, then you have to reach the "par" at the end of the levels to get the achievements. Now if you weren't playing with the points then I have no idea. 3 friends and I played the legendary campaign with some skulls turned on...It "to me" is not that hard. I thought the Halo 3 campaign was harder.

Now my opinion on this game.

I think that it was alright, I was not impressed with it at all. Halo: Reach is going to be awesome. It is the best one of the series...you get alot of hints in ODST about the next one.

As for you all who dont like COD, yall are all on crack. MW2 is going to be amazing. You can customize and unlock the 5 kill, 10 kill streak abilities, you can shoot down the airplane that is bringing the rain on you. You can gun that aircraft. The graphics are awesome. And treyarch isnt doing this one either. Infinityward is back!!!

Ordered 9/26...TPW is 10/26/09!!!!

1100 - Preliminary order accepted
2000, Order accepted by GM
2030, Order re-edited (if necessary)
2051, Order changed thru Web
2500, Order preferenced 9/30
3000, Order accepted by production control

ALL THIS PROGRESS AFTER 6 DAYS!!!
SimC33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #40
SimC33

Drives: 2001 Blk/Blk M6 Camaro SS #899
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluntObjection View Post
Halo ODST, is...An expansion. 6 hours of gameplay is NOT a full game, and the muliplayer CD is useless if you've already downloaded all the maps previously.
Don't get me wrong, the single player gameplay was great.
Firefight is fun as hell with a bunch of friends.
But no, 6 hours of gameplay and a new muliplayer mode that doesnt even show in the matchmaking list is hardly a full game on its own.
I agree with everything, but the multiplayer disc does have Longshore, citadel, and heritic on it which was halo 3's midship which was my favorite map on there.

Ordered 9/26...TPW is 10/26/09!!!!

1100 - Preliminary order accepted
2000, Order accepted by GM
2030, Order re-edited (if necessary)
2051, Order changed thru Web
2500, Order preferenced 9/30
3000, Order accepted by production control

ALL THIS PROGRESS AFTER 6 DAYS!!!
SimC33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #41
BlackXIV
FINALLY got my CHL!!!!!!

Drives: 03 Avalanche 09 R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimC33 View Post
Were you playing the campaign with points on? If you were, then you have to reach the "par" at the end of the levels to get the achievements. Now if you weren't playing with the points then I have no idea. 3 friends and I played the legendary campaign with some skulls turned on...It "to me" is not that hard. I thought the Halo 3 campaign was harder.
I agree about the difficulty, we had it done in a combined max 4 hours. No points or skulls turned on, the only thing different was my buddy who I co-op with had a guest as well. To hell with it.......I'm ready for MW2!
BlackXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #42
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Welcome to cash cow gaming. Invented by Blizzard entertainment.

Please take out wallet and BOHICA.
But Id say thats the fault of the consol gamers, they shell out money hand over fist without question. Putting up with a $500 machine that take another $500 in option to even use is beyond me. I know computers started out like that but the market demanded more for their dollar. So now a computer comes with everything.
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/v6...-all-over.html

----------------------------------------------
"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate.
In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law.
To pursue... natural justice.
This is not vengeance.
Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response.
No, not vengeance.
Punishment."
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote