Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 01-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
BarticusRu

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Send a message via Yahoo to BarticusRu
Had an issue today with mine not indexing. I'll try this. Thanks.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #16
sasquash1984
502 RWHP N/A

Drives: The yeti
Gen5SSRS you are my hero man, i have had this problem for 6 days now ur are a life saver it just worked for me, thanks for posting
factory motor factory trans, Gpi ss4 cam stock heads ported and milled, full exhaust, circle d 5c 4000 triple disk, 3:91 rear end with posi mod, cai, bmr derlin rear diff bushins, bmr derlin cradle bushins, bmr trailing arms, toe rods with bushings, and bmr anti extreme sway bar. Weld rt-s 17x5 fronts and 17X10 rears on mickey thompson et street r's
sasquash1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #17
TitanTerry

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2LT, RS, ABM
Mine started out like all you guys, but after a month it just took on a mind of it's own, it started going up and down all by itself. No matter what I did it just opened and closed several times up and down when I opened the door. Then when I finally got it back up, several times it would not even move, I closed the door went in the house. When I came back out the next time, the window was wide open with no key in the ignition. It did this twice more and I got in it and drove it to the dealership. I can't leave it parked with windows wide open because it is in a carport. And I surely can't drive it to a mall and leave it with the window wide open. It has been at the dealership since December 13th. I still do not have a new window motor, which is what they say I need, or use of my new car. Car has 1,900 miles on it!

~ It's not a car...
~ IT'S A CAMARO!
~

Ordered: 07/02/09
HOME - 9/25/09
TitanTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
TitanTerry

My Camaro is home again! Finally, 30 days! They replaced the window regulator/motor modul. So far it works perfect.

~ It's not a car...
~ IT'S A CAMARO!
~

HOME - 9/25/09

Last edited by TitanTerry; 01-21-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #19
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
i keep getting this indexing error. i figured out how to fix it (by accident and then from reading here and the manual), but the car keeps having it happen every other day or so. that just doesn't seem right to me to keep happening that often. it's rather annoying to be honest, especially since it did one time after washing it and i didn't want to roll the window down and get streaks. the other time was yesterday when i was driving home from work in the pouring rain. i had to roll my window down and do this quick fix like 5 times before it fixed itself finally. i was pissed because rain was getting inside my car.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:29 AM   #20
TitanTerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
i keep getting this indexing error. i figured out how to fix it (by accident and then from reading here and the manual), but the car keeps having it happen every other day or so. that just doesn't seem right to me to keep happening that often. it's rather annoying to be honest, especially since it did one time after washing it and i didn't want to roll the window down and get streaks. the other time was yesterday when i was driving home from work in the pouring rain. i had to roll my window down and do this quick fix like 5 times before it fixed itself finally. i was pissed because rain was getting inside my car.
I know your frusustration all too well... That is exactly what mine did before it finally went crazy and lost it's brain and went up and down on it's own when I opened the door, then once I got it back up, turned off the key and went in the house it opened itself all by it's self with the key out of the ignition... They replaced the door motor regulator and it has seemed to fix the problem. However, it took 30 days to get the part and they would not even do that until it finally lost it's mind and started opening by itself. I drove it to the dealers and said I can not leave my car sit in my carport with the window open over night, rain, dew, and 10 stray cats... They gave me a rental Cobalt and I waited patiently... for 30 days to get my car back.

~ It's not a car...
~ IT'S A CAMARO!
~

HOME - 9/25/09