Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Thanks to Mods and Event Staff at the Fest

First time attending Fest and I had a blast. Drove 11 hours to attend and I have to say I would do it again. Met some cool people over the four days I was there and that was probably the best part of Fest.

I would also like to thank the Mods that organized the event. With something this large a lot of work went into planning and organizing. Most attendees probably don't understand what had to happen months prior to make the event run smoothly. Again, a special thanks to you guys and gals.

Meeting a few of the Mods was awesome as well. I meet Camaro Spike and Mindz and I had a conversation with Mindz about a few PM's I sent him months ago. Great guy from my take.

I know some will complain, but that can be expected. I am sure more people had a good time than the ones that didn't. With that being said thanks again for everything.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
SM0KE
IN THE CIRCLE

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
And dont forget Rodgers
Becky FTW

SM0KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
camaro spike and all the mods are top notch guys! thanks mods for a great fest
Old 08-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
compudiva
BLCSWAN

Drives: Camaro ZL1, Toyota 4Runner
I too wish to thank everyone. This was my first car show ever and had a real nice time, got to hang out with my mom and meet some really cool people. The only negative to come out of this is that I think I have caught the Camaro bug - may have to leave work early tomorrow to clean the car from the drive back home....
compudiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM0KE View Post
And dont forget Rodgers
Becky FTW

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
First time attending Fest and I had a blast. Drove 11 hours to attend and I have to say I would do it again. Met some cool people over the four days I was there and that was probably the best part of Fest.

I would also like to thank the Mods that organized the event. With something this large a lot of work went into planning and organizing. Most attendees probably don't understand what had to happen months prior to make the event run smoothly. Again, a special thanks to you guys and gals.

Meeting a few of the Mods was awesome as well. I meet Camaro Spike and Mindz and I had a conversation with Mindz about a few PM's I sent him months ago. Great guy from my take.

I know some will complain, but that can be expected. I am sure more people had a good time than the ones that didn't. With that being said thanks again for everything.
It was a pleasure to put a face to the screen name. I'm glad you had a good experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
camaro spike and all the mods are top notch guys! thanks mods for a great fest
You are an inspiration to us all Richie. Sorry to read about the shifter and scratch. I look forward to what else you plan to do to your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compudiva View Post
I too wish to thank everyone. This was my first car show ever and had a real nice time, got to hang out with my mom and meet some really cool people. The only negative to come out of this is that I think I have caught the Camaro bug - may have to leave work early tomorrow to clean the car from the drive back home....
We had a blast hosting you all. And that point is negative or positive depending on who you ask
Old 08-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #7
Bonemaro

Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
The host hotel was a fest in itself. I got me to meet Camaro spike for a brief moment. Met PQ and his wife Bonnie, Mr. and Mrs. Tag Ur it, and Sir Nuke. It was a pleasure to finally meet and talk with them. Such a great time.
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #8
pbretelson

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to pbretelson
pbretelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Yes, thanks to the staff, all the sponsors and the vendors who set up and endured the heat etc. Fest went well. The two days kinda thinned out the crowds.

Can't believe so few cars drag raced. No staging line at all on Friday. Maybe they were all in line at aac getting ghost lights.

Special thanks to Ted, Tony and Janetty's whole crew for replacing my axle in short notice. You Guys Rock.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #10
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Many thanks for all the hard work. I had a great time. Still permagrinnin'!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #11
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Many thanks to the staff, all the sponsors and the vendors. This was my 2nd Fest and look forward to attending again in the future.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers, rotors & pads, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, rear cradle & diff bushes, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR5 timing chain, LS6 damper, CAI Cold Air Intake, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 whls, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, 2011 Convertible spoiler, 1LE front spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, wrapped console & Grant steering wheel.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #12
fastfreddie
FreakyFast!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS S/C NicKey #55
A HUGE thanks to all involved at putting this together. A very successful event IMO. My wife and I had a great time. I was especially impressed by the presence from Chevrolet with a lot of cars and personel.

KUDOS to everyone!

2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro custom painted by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250743
fastfreddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:00 AM   #13
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
YES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Old 08-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
GMTool
MY SS is SOLD

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
I wasn't even there and I feel like I need to thank all the people who organized and made this event happen. Thank You all. I just live a hop, skip, and a jump from Indy. Im kind of new around here and did not have my beans together to be prepared to go. I hope to make it next year. From reading all the threads and posts on the site, it sure looks like a good time.