Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #57
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Orange Krate's Relatives

I have created an album for the purpose of collecting and depositing photos that we find of Orange Krate's current (and previous) relatives. These are photos of vehicles we have either owned or driven. You can find the album at this link. It will be updated as we find more photos in the archives.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5237

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #58
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
GETTTTING CLOSERRRRR!!!
Oh Dearest BadgeBunny!!!! Thanks for stopping! I am pacing and pacing and pacing. My poor baby is out in the cold in Canada and it is Brrrrrrrrrr!!! If I could fly there and throw a blanket over her I would. The really frustrating thing right now is that CamaroTracking.Com website is down and I can't get a handle on what is up! The last time that happened my car was being built and when the site went up my car was born!!! So maybe this is a good sign. Keep checking back BB! It is going to be a better journal once my punkin' comes home! The camera is going to be very very busy!!!

Simi Valley, CA
Old 11-30-2010, 12:06 AM   #59
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

IOM Wet Dream...

This is my interpretation of an IOM Wet Dream!!! Absolutely 100% Orangasmic!!!

(Credit to original poster/photographer! No name or source attached!)
Attached Images

Simi Valley, CA
Old 11-30-2010, 04:35 AM   #60
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
This is my interpretation of an IOM Wet Dream!!! Absolutely 100% Orangasmic!!!

(Credit to original poster/photographer! No name or source attached!)

WOW now that is a sea of IOM......AWESOME...

Don't worry DAD.....she is on her way to you soon and the wait will be over and a new chapter will begin. We all had to endure the pain of waiting so we feel for you.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:19 AM   #61
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
WOW now that is a sea of IOM......AWESOME...

Don't worry DAD.....she is on her way to you soon and the wait will be over and a new chapter will begin. We all had to endure the pain of waiting so we feel for you.
Thanks for the moral support rtcat600man! I try to be patient but I am older and you know how older men can be??? We want our toys now!

Simi Valley, CA
Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #62
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

My patience and intuition paid off! Get up to visit the little boys room, grab a drink of orange juice and check CamaroTracking.com and what should my wondering eyes spy? Orange Krate jumped overnight to 4800 status!!! Oh man...she is so much closer!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Simi Valley, CA
Old 11-30-2010, 05:44 AM   #63
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Congrats......

Last edited by panther2469; 11-30-2010 at 05:55 AM.
panther2469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #64
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2016 SS
I'm loving this whole story. This is truly something very special. Sometimes I wish I ordered my Camaro, but my old car broke down and I was forced to hunt my orange baby down. I was very lucky though. There were only 5 in the country. My next Camaro will be ordered! I hope you don't mind if I comment a time or two on here
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM   #65
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

All Blakes Welcome! Visit often and comment frequently

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Unique4U View Post
I'm loving this whole story. This is truly something very special. Sometimes I wish I ordered my Camaro, but my old car broke down and I was forced to hunt my orange baby down. I was very lucky though. There were only 5 in the country. My next Camaro will be ordered! I hope you don't mind if I comment a time or two on here
2UNIQUE: I encourage you and anyone to comment! In fact add as much as you want. Orange Krate is a friendly car and when she finally arrives home I am sure she would type in this journal if she could! Meanwhile I will remain her ghost writer. I have been following the Gen 5 release since early on in its inception and as soon as I heard they were building one and it was going to look like a 69 I just about came unwound. That was a very emotional thing for me, seeing a new Gen 5 for the first time. After 32 years of being without it was like finding a long lost love and falling deeply head over heels again. I never get tired of looking at this model of car and sI ee them every day as I make the 120 mile round trip commute to work and back. Plenty of time to ponder, plan and dream. The Gen 5 purchase and finding another Orange Krate is yet one more check off of my "bucket list". I have but only a couple of more check marks on the list and life is fairly complete! The big day is almost here and I am SO looking forward to it. Thanks for stopping in and check back soon!!!

Simi Valley, CA
Old 11-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #66
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

LATEST ORANGE KRATE STATUS: 11/30/2010

So I confirmed that Orange Krate was at the rail yard in Mira Loma awaiting transport via Car Carrier to Simi Valley. The Chevy Business Center advised that she arrived there yesterday and that the cars generally are out of the location on to the dealer within 72 hours of offload! That means she could be at the dealer on Thursday or Friday. I hope I can see her before Sunday as I leave for the week on business! But she still has to get her GFX painted and installed prior to delivery so that is a good thing for me. WOWWWWWEEEE reality is starting to sink in as I realize just how close my dream has come to fruition. In the meantime...here is an overhead satellite shot from Google of the 4200 Etiwanda Avenue facility in Mira Loma, California. If you go to Google earth or maps you can actually zoom in and pick out cars. I did see an Orange Camaro in the mix but I know these are older sat photos so it isnt mine. Amazing technology...amazing car! Its all good.
Attached Images

Simi Valley, CA
Old 12-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #67
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Orange Krate's New Mom

In Orange Krate's journal I haven't given the light of my life enough credit. Orange Krate would be but a pipe dream if it were not for my great lady and love of my life. I hope to take my Camaro "babe" on many many road trips and enjoy some of the sights this great country has to offer. Thanks "Punkin'" for sticking with me on this undertaking!!! Erica is a sweet woman.
Attached Images

Simi Valley, CA

Last edited by Orange Krate; 12-02-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #68
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
In Orange Krate's journal I haven't given the light of my life enough credit. Orange Krate would be but a pipe dream if it were not for my great lady and love of my life. I hope to take my Camaro "babe" on many many road trips and enjoy some of the sights this great country has to offer. Thanks "Punkin'" for sticking with me on this undertaking!!! Erica is a sweet woman.
Awesomeness man I knew it, behind every successfull lucky man there is a strong beautifull woman! I definatly feel you on this one I have one of those at home too lol. I would not have been able to order and customize my Camaro the way I have if it wasnt for all my womans support (she supports everything I do no matter how wild and crazy). Congrats man and it'll be any day now Im sure you're counting down the seconds, BIG UPS to you and your wife!!!
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #69
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Awesomeness man I knew it, behind every successfull lucky man there is a strong beautifull woman! I definatly feel you on this one I have one of those at home too lol. I would not have been able to order and customize my Camaro the way I have if it wasnt for all my womans support (she supports everything I do no matter how wild and crazy). Congrats man and it'll be any day now Im sure you're counting down the seconds, BIG UPS to you and your wife!!!

Ditto......couldn't have said it any better. My wife has supported my mid-life crisis and desire for the CAMARO fully.

Glad to see there is more than one of us in this boat.

Good Luck with your future Camaro. Enjoy.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #70
wahoo

Drives: Dreaming of a 2SS/RS
Any updates? I love reading your blog/journal. Hoping your car comes in soon.
wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote