Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-08-2017, 05:29 AM   #1
L7EWB

Drives: 2014 2LT RS
Which Tune for my 2014 2LT RS

Hey Guys,
I have a 2014 2LT RS stock apart from a Rotofab CAI, I am looking to get a tune and was wondering what is better option between a IPF or an Overkill? Thanks
L7EWB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #2
Wicast3

Drives: 2015 V6 Camaro
When I get my car tuned I plan on going with overkill, pretty much because there's nowhere in my area that actually tunes cars. Overkill has fantastic reviews and I'm very confident he will deliver what I'm expecting.

On another note, is that your 3100 in your avatar? I have a nearly completed '53 that has been a project for the past 13 years.
Wicast3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:44 AM   #3
L7EWB

Drives: 2014 2LT RS
Thanks for replying, I had always had my eye on the IPF Tune but now thinking overkill may be the way to go as it's got great reviews. Yes that is my 53' 3100, recently had a full respray in corvette c7 sunset orange pearl, and a new set of torq thrusts! I think they are always a project as long as you own one haha!
L7EWB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:50 PM   #4
Wicast3

Drives: 2015 V6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by L7EWB View Post
Thanks for replying, I had always had my eye on the IPF Tune but now thinking overkill may be the way to go as it's got great reviews. Yes that is my 53' 3100, recently had a full respray in corvette c7 sunset orange pearl, and a new set of torq thrusts! I think they are always a project as long as you own one haha!

I bet it looks sweet in the orange pearl!

This is mine:
https://imgur.com/a/14Cv5

It's a color called galaxy blue with silver flake in it. Classic cragar S/S wheels. Sitting on a 76 C10 frame with a 350 swap, nothing special done to engine. LED conversion all the way around except for the headlights which I'm thinking about getting this year. I really need to get on the interior, it's good but it's really the last thing that needs "done"

Anyway, hope you get the information you're looking for with your tune! Don't wanna highjack your thread talking about old trucks haha
Wicast3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #5
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Overkill is the premier remote tuner for the Camaro LFX v-6.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote