Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #757
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
garcmol is in the same shoes im in ...dreaming of some forged wheels in black LOL !!! Happy Holidays fellow SIM owners!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #758
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnoopster View Post
Well I Got 1 more year on my term... until 2011, so I might just let it all run out ... and im pending promotion this year (again lol) so we will see, yup 19 years in and 8 deployments under my belt ..... you can say im starting to feel it lol
Hey Snoop,

Words are never enough but....

Thanks for your service!!!!

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #759
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Just want to show of the My SIM and My Buddys ABM at work He got me to fall in love with this car and now there are two at work!!! Gota Love this So-Cal weather!!!
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #760
DON_RAFA
NY5THGEN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS/A6/SIM/IO
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnoopster View Post
garcmol is in the same shoes im in ...dreaming of some forged wheels in black LOL !!! Happy Holidays fellow SIM owners!!!
Same here guys I want a 5 spoke or maybe a split 5 spoke style. Just cant decide what finish would show off the rim style but not take away from the car. Thinking maybe a polished lip with a brushed face with some black details say on the edge of the spokes.

these Lexanis here have my attention:
DON_RAFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #761
thesnoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertway View Post
Hey Snoop,

Words are never enough but....

Thanks for your service!!!!
Its my honor and Thank You for your support to the troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
Just want to show of the My SIM and My Buddys ABM at work He got me to fall in love with this car and now there are two at work!!! Gota Love this So-Cal weather!!!
Rub it in why dont ya about the weather!! ... Looks like my SIM gonna be in the house for a while :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON_RAFA View Post
Same here guys I want a 5 spoke or maybe a split 5 spoke style. Just cant decide what finish would show off the rim style but not take away from the car. Thinking maybe a polished lip with a brushed face with some black details say on the edge of the spokes.

these Lexanis here have my attention:
Now thats what im talking about ...that style ...but im not a big Lexani fan
Old 12-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #762
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Snoop now no one said you had to live here......but the weater is nice but if you like spending 650,000 for a house under 2000 square feet pay high prices for everthing else its not bad at all..
Old 12-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #763
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Great pictures, my two favorite colors! Yes, love the California weather! Can't wait to go back for a visit one day.

Last edited by CajunCamaroChic; 12-23-2009 at 04:58 PM.
CajunCamaroChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #764
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Snoop now no one said you had to live here......but the weater is nice but if you like spending 650,000 for a house under 2000 square feet pay high prices for everthing else its not bad at all..

I like my 2000 square foot Alabama home for 1/6 of that price. Damn, that's expensive! Did your son get sent off okay? Mine leaves Sunday for Basic Training, or Boot Camp or whatever the Air Force calls it.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #765
thesnoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Mine leaves Sunday for Basic Training, or Boot Camp or whatever the Air Force calls it.
Well I guess air force calls it boot camp...LOL! sorry bout that .... But I salute ya sibling and I wish the very best in there and get that free degree... Thank you

Quote:
dunerider...650K!!!! for a under 2K sq ft place..... I aint gonna bitch no more lmao ... im happy with my place....even though its covered with snow still but one thing...im warm and Misty is too
Old 12-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #766
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Snoop
I have the utmost respect for you. Words alone cannot express my heartfelt thank you for serving and protecting us.

dunerider
Cool pix.

Cajuncamarochic
Let us know when u do visit and well meet ya 4 a coffee/eats.

Have A Merry Little Christmas My Fellow SIM Lovers ~
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #767
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoddi View Post
Snoop
I have the utmost respect for you. Words alone cannot express my heartfelt thank you for serving and protecting us.

(...from one SIM to another)

Along with all who make the sacrifice in the name of FREEDOM! :flag2:
Old 12-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #768
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
And I wanted to put this awesome Hazman artwork in this thread... it just belongs, and thanks stratman2SSRS for the sweet photo:
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #769
stratman2SSRS

Drives: Lingenfelter Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenOwner View Post
And I wanted to put this awesome Hazman artwork in this thread... it just belongs, and thanks stratman2SSRS for the sweet photo:
Hazman is awesome.
We restored my wifes car last winter, and color matched it so we could have a his/hers set.
stratman2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #770
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Sweet pic! Took the car in for the first service yesturday. There were 3 2SS and 1 1SS on the lot. My dealer threw me the keys to the Red 1SS so I had something to do while I waited. ...for a second, I didn't know what to do! But just a for a second, lol.

Wow oh wow what a difference 2 more cyclinders make! That was a 'spirited' drive. All was the same as my 1LT on the inside, but what a difference when you hit the gas.

I jealous of you SS owners now! Not so much that I'll trade up, but jealous nontheless.

Merry Christmas all, be careful if traveling, drink don't drive; drive don't drink....etc, etc.
Talk to you all later!

Tags
silver camaro, silver ice metallic, silver ice metallic camaro, sim camaro