Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 12-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #113
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
I'm not doing to good in this league..... Annnnd now I lost AP. I'm really going to suck in the playoffs!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #114
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
You'll be fine. you were going to lose anyways.

Pick up ogbannaya or gerhart to replace him with.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #115
Elykson
Custom One Off

Drives: 2010 Chicago Blackhawks Edition #1
AC Tornados may be the death of me this week. The one team I didn't want to face.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #116
Elykson
Custom One Off

Thanks for allowing me to participate in this league. It's been fun.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #117
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
Thanks for running the league and allowing me to participate. I had fun and would be happy to do it at again next season. Congratulations to the Squirrel Masters on your championship it was well deserved.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #118
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
This has been my worst year ever of FF :(
Me Too!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #119
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Me Too!!!
I mean it was just awful...not only from a player performance standpoint but from a decision making standpoint on my behalf. Example was in 2 week championship match in one money league. Going into yesterday I was down by 25. Totally stacked at WR, Rivers as a QB, played the Colts D yesterday, Graham as a kicker, Fauria as a TE (had Cameron on the bench ugh).

Thin at RB....real thin...so as the week progresses I dump extra players and pick up all RB's. Got Mendenhall, Spiller, and Miller as RB's. I pick up Baker, Grimes, and Davis. I knew I was going to play Grimes. Started looking at the matchups...bad weather in the Pitt/Cleveland game so I figure they are running so I start Baker instead of Davis. I lost 168-163....

Think next year I will play this league and the league I play on the GTO board but I think I'm going to go to draft kings and play week to week....

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:37 AM   #120
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Well we definitely will be having at least one league next year. it seemed that this league had more active managers than the main league. Who knows, maybe we'll start one big dynasty league like I run that's half camaro5 and half personal friends already. That's always big fun.

This year was so so for me. I won 2 leagues including a free league that had courtside seats to a kings game and a $150 tequila package as it's prize. I placed 2nd in this league, as well as 2 others. Finally I placed 8th in the main camaro5 league due to injuries.

Overall it was a good year and football season is one of the best times of the year. It always starts off the holiday season right!
Old 12-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #121
Elykson
Custom One Off

I only did 2 leagues. Finished 1st in this one and 7/12 in my cash league, due to my sorry draft picks.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:41 AM   #122
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Enjoyed this league, proud of the third place without any good RBs.

I read a really cool league format on ESPN I think the other day. Copied/pasted below - maybe worth trying out next year if you are looking to shake it up?

"Me and my friends borrowed from soccer and created a relegation/promotion system for our fantasy football league. The A-League consists of the top 12 teams, while the B-League is a small six-man league. Each year, the bottom two A-League teams are relegated. The B-League promotes the regular season champion and playoff champion to the A-League; if one player wins both titles, the 2nd place finisher gets the other promotion. The B-League is not allowed to play for money. There is no trophy. It's purposely kept at six teams in order to ensure it never becomes respectable. You're only playing for a promotion. Everyone who gets relegated assumes they'll waltz through the B-League and be back the next year, but the B-League is the Wild West of fantasy football. With only six teams, large rosters, and generous points, you can't predict who will win week-to-week because everyone has an amazing team on paper. We are now four years in. We've had founding members be relegated, last-place finishers win the playoffs and sneak a promotion, and newly promoted teams make the playoffs. Next year, four of the original six B-League teams will be in the A-League."
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote