Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Installation Camaro Needed for Manual for a Justice Install Package in SF Bay Area

Installation Camaro Needed for Manual for a Justice Install Package in SF Bay Area

Pedders has just released are newest remote canister coil over assembly. This is a off the charts aggressive assembly

I want to document the installation of the Justice Package for the Camaro. Have no doubt, this is an extremely serious installation. I will be doing a ton of pictures and will write a manual on i the installation. The price will be $6000 plus alignment. This is a savings of around $1000. I will need the Camaro for 3 TO 4 days.

Here is the info on the system:

Pedders New Advanced SuperCar Coil Overs

Pedders USA, LLC is proud to release the most advanced 5th Generation Camaro suspension -- Pedders SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers. These are 52mm high pressure monotubes with reservoirs the size of beer cans. They feature 30 positive click adjustments on the bound and 30 positive click adjustment on the rebound making setup as easy as Click, Tune, Game On!!!

These are not your Grandmother's itty bitty flick your Bic lighter size canisters. These are CANISTERS!

Pedders 46mm fixed bound and rebound adjustable Xa coilovers set the pace for all the 5th Gen Camaros at the Optima Challenge last year. Running a full Justice Package with the Xa coilovers Pedders Camaro clocked Z06 speed laps at Gingerman. The new 52mm monotubes are 27% larger in surface diameter. This is important on the track and on the street because the greater the volume of oil in the damper, the smoother the action will be with increased control. Add to the larger monotube diameter HUGE remote reservoirs and the Supercar coilovers have over 50% more oil. More oil not only smoothes the damping action, it dissipates heat better leading to greater consistency under the most demanding conditions.

Why would you need to have these gorgeous mechanical works of art on your 5th Gen Camaro? Great question!

1. Many 5th Gen Camaro owners lust after the sexy look of the prototypes that electrified the Camaro community and car enthusiast around the world, but they want to have the OE ride quality. Pedders Xa coilovers adjust ride height by screwing the monotube in and out of the lower mount. This preserves jounce travel and ride quality. The SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers use the same technology with the largest oil capacity available. Combine the benefits of the increased oil capacity with independent bound and rebound adjustment and your sex on wheels lowered Camaro will deliver ride quality that some feel is better than OE. That is from fellow Camaro owners that have been out in my Camaro on 305/30/19 Bridgestones mounted on Forgeline 19x10.5 wheels all around and dropped to the ground! It seems that you can have it all with Pedders!

2. Drag shocks / struts 90/10s help lower ETs, but should never be driven on the street. No one wants to be in an off camber turn, with a bump in the road driving on 90/10s

Pedders SportsRyder Supercar coilovers are the solution. At the strip set the front struts to full SOFT on the rebound and full HARD on the bound. The rear struts are set to full SOFT on the bound and full HARD on the rebound. These settings allow the front to pop up and the rear to squat for excellent weight transfer. Are they as good as dedicated drag shocks -- no -- BUT they are road course, autocross, drag strip and daily driver capable. You can drive to the strip with amazing control; tear up the strip with your drag settings and then drive home SAFELY with your street settings on coilovers that are road course capable with daily driver comfort. You can have it all.

3. You want to run road courses and autocross until your tires melt. You have years of experience and want to be able to adjust your setup exactly the way you want it. SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers are exactly what you want. HUGE reservoirs for heat dissipation, 30 positive clicks for bound adjustment with 30 positive clicks for rebounds adjustment, height adjustment that will not alter spring preload and a WARRANTY that covers your coilovers for racing as long as your Camaro is street legal. How could it get any better?

All of these videos were shot with our 46mm Xa coilovers. The 52mm SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers are smoother and allow more flexibility in trackside setup. The ridiculous numbers the Pedders Camaro put up on track with Xas, what can I say, the car is better with the 52mm SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers. Gingerman is open so Pedders will be post new videos from our track sessions on the SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers. I can tell you with the Supercar Coilovers installed on my Camaro since December not a mile has gone by that I did not have a smile on my face.

4. Your Camaro has nothing but the best installed. Your engine mods are best-of-class. Your driveline has been upgraded to 1,000 RWHP capable. You invested in the strongest lightest wheels available. Now you are ready for the best-of-class in suspension. 52mm HUGE Remote Reservoir, Independent Bound and Rebound Adjustable, Height Adjustment that does Not Alter Jounce Travel SportsRyder Supercar Coilovers are your solution of choice.

We have set aside ten (10) complete Camaro Justice Packages with GUARANTEED DELIVERY before May 29th for the early adopters.

Camaro Justice

Full Package at Retail of $6337.47
Discounted Package Price $$5,471.84 Includes FREE Shipping if Installed by a Pedders Dealer

The Justice Package will include all the suspension components that erased 7 seconds off the lap time of a stock 2 SS at Gingerman Raceway. This track ready package contains the best of the best of what Pedders has to offer, including our COMPETITION sway bar package, SOLUTION C, which creates velocity induced oversteer. In the hands of a skilled SCCA or NASA certified driver, the Justice Package is perfect for the track. The initial Justice Package came with our off the charts great Pedders eXtreme 46mm Xa Coilovers. The Justice Camaro now has our 52mm Remote Reservoir, high pressure nitrogen, independent bound and rebound adjustable Coilovers. Supercar coilovers offer eXtreme flexibility to those knowledgeable in setup. The Track eXtreme combines all the components of the Street II and adds A COMPETITION ONLY Rear Sway bar, all bushes with all of our most HD options, 4 adjustable Endlinks and our new Pedders SportsRyder Supercar Remote Reservoir Coilovers. With the virtual pivot point design and the advanced independent rear suspension your tracked Camaro does not need to be over sprung and over damped. In complete OE trim it will outperform many respected marquees. With a Track II eXtreme System your ZETA II Camaro is ""this close"" to race ready and yet still street comfortable. This is where GM's multibillion dollar investment in the ZETA architecture reaches levels of performance that are as aggressive as the Camaro styling. You really can have it all. Drive to the track in performance comfort, Click to max Performance, and Play to the Max! CLICK, TUNE, PLAY! The look! The handling!! The comfort!!! A Pedderised Camaro offers it all! Your Pedderised ZETA II Camaro will dominate the market. Btw, Pedders Coilovers and Bars are SCCA T2 Legal.

164086 Camaro Xa Remote Canister
CAMAROSOLUTIONC 27mm F & 32mm R bars & 4 links
EP1167HD Zeta HD Differential Mounts
EP1201HD Camaro HD Rear Sub Frame Repl
EP2112 Zeta Steering Rack/Pinion Mnt
EP6577 Camaro Front Radius Rod Bush
EP7264 Zeta Rear Lower Control Arm In
EP7322 Camaro Rear Upper Control Arm
EP7323 Zeta Rear Trailing ArmToe Link
PDUSACAM2800 Camaro Complete Brake Hose Kit
PDUSACAMFULL Camaro Full Alignment Kit

Every GM owned SEMA Camaro was shown with Pedders coilovers. The Jay Leno Camaro rides on Pedders Coilovers. The GM Indianapolis 500 Camaro Pace Cars ride on Pedders Coilovers, sway bars with sub-frame and radius bush inserts. Doesn't your Camaro deserve Pedders too?

Any questions, just ask

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
ChevyThunder

Drives: pinto
Canisters.. there OK ... to me these are canisters
ChevyThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyThunder View Post
Canisters.. there OK ... to me these are canisters
The canisters are so big, there is no room for the engine. LOL

mike
dms
Old 04-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Im pretty sure the motor is in the rear on that if that is the porsche that is in the picture ? pedders kit looks good though , ive heard good things about your company!!
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
Im pretty sure the motor is in the rear on that if that is the porsche that is in the picture ? pedders kit looks good though , ive heard good things about your company!!
We did the Track install for Chevy Thunder at S-Car-Go which is a very high end Porsche shop. They are great people there

thanks
mike
dms
Old 04-30-2010, 04:48 AM   #6
ChevyThunder

Drives: pinto
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
I think Mike knows that... I was just messing with him ...motor is out back but it is a little motor though . Under 200 cubic inches..

ChevyThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyThunder View Post
I think Mike knows that... I was just messing with him ...motor is out back but it is a little motor though . Under 200 cubic inches..

HOLY CRAP!!

What a machine!!

mike
dms