Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #113
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Thanks for posting,this is great to hear!
Old 02-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #114
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
Good! I hope she rots in prison!
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:16 AM   #115
TheSmokingSuns

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS, 2011 Camaro 2LT
What's up with all these Camaro crashes on the news lately???
TheSmokingSuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #116
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
What the heck is wrong with people. Alcohol and cars don't mix. I remember coming home one morning, around 1am, and I'm one a three lane hiway driving in the center lane when I see headlights coming. Then some yahoo comes up behind me fast so as I see the idiot driving the wrong direction I immediately move into the right lane, but the jerk tailgating me stays in the center lane while the idiot going the wrong direction passes all of us in the left lane. The tailgater in the center lane had to be only two or maybe three feet max from the idiot going the wrong direction.

How stupid can you be, I not only pulled into the slow lane but actually went into the brake down lane making sure I had slowed down enough to react in case of an emergency, and I wanted to be as far away for the idiot going the wrong direction. Then a mile or so further down I finally see police lights in pursuit. Hopefully no accidents occurred.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:46 PM   #117
Jenner

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
What the heck is wrong with people. Alcohol and cars don't mix. I remember coming home one morning, around 1am, and I'm one a three lane hiway driving in the center lane when I see headlights coming. Then some yahoo comes up behind me fast so as I see the idiot driving the wrong direction I immediately move into the right lane, but the jerk tailgating me stays in the center lane while the idiot going the wrong direction passes all of us in the left lane. The tailgater in the center lane had to be only two or maybe three feet max from the idiot going the wrong direction.

How stupid can you be, I not only pulled into the slow lane but actually went into the brake down lane making sure I had slowed down enough to react in case of an emergency, and I wanted to be as far away for the idiot going the wrong direction. Then a mile or so further down I finally see police lights in pursuit. Hopefully no accidents occurred.
Wow.. If only they were the only ones that died, not all those innocent people
Jenner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accident