Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #785
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Cool pics! Maybe we can get more of us together one day soon!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #786
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
Forgot to mention ...

Last time I visited with the East TN club, on my way back the car died at Crossville and had to have a rollback get me off the Interstate (fuel connector wasn't seated properly, and engine cutout).

This time on my way back to Nashville, just past Crossville, I got a chance to have a nice chat with a TN Highway Patrol officer! ...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210508
GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #787
HIOFECR

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS
Next time you guys get together let me know I'm in from Bristol , a bit of a drive but I'm down.

SQUEEZE THROTTLE. FEEL GROUND RUMBLE
HIOFECR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #788
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIOFECR View Post
Next time you guys get together let me know I'm in from Bristol , a bit of a drive but I'm down.
Today we discussed trying to get a camaro website for the whole state so we can stay in communication...
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #789
Robotdoc

Drives: 2010 LLT/RS White/Inferno Orange
So who is going to Camaro5 fest?

Are you going to meet up with the camarovan running through Knoxville on that Wednesday?
Robotdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #790
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
I know me & Mr Brownstone are meeting up with the group out of SC on Wednesday. I think the group coming out of GA plans on meeting up also in Knoxville. I offered, with hopefully some local help, to help coordinate a meeting place and maybe a lunch stop for the others. I follow up on that closer to the end of April.
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #791
Robotdoc

Drives: 2010 LLT/RS White/Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted View Post
I know me & Mr Brownstone are meeting up with the group out of SC on Wednesday. I think the group coming out of GA plans on meeting up also in Knoxville. I offered, with hopefully some local help, to help coordinate a meeting place and maybe a lunch stop for the others. I follow up on that closer to the end of April.

Cool, I was thinking about meeting up with that group as well. I know we have time to figure it all out though.
Robotdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #792
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
I spoke with the President of the East Tennessee Camaro Club and he invited Us to come and be their guests in the Knoxville Dogwood Parade which is Friday the 27th of April. You will need to start staging beside the Safety Building (Knoxville City Police Department) on Church Ave at around 3:30 to 4:00 Pm. The parade will start around 7:00 PM and proceed down Church to hang a right onto Gay St. It will then move down Gay St., crossing Summit Hill Dr and stop somewhere down around Regas Restaurant.

I'm probably not gonna make it as the Van Halen concert is in Nashville that Friday Nite. Those interested in participating, please let me know.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #793
Bertha II

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 SW
Let's do it. The Corvette Club did the Knoxville Christmas parade recently and it really looked good. Also, the first Somerset Cruise is the next day if anybody is interested in going to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
I spoke with the President of the East Tennessee Camaro Club and he invited Us to come and be their guests in the Knoxville Dogwood Parade which is Friday the 27th of April. You will need to start staging beside the Safety Building (Knoxville City Police Department) on Church Ave at around 3:30 to 4:00 Pm. The parade will start around 7:00 PM and proceed down Church to hang a right onto Gay St. It will then move down Gay St., crossing Summit Hill Dr and stop somewhere down around Regas Restaurant.

I'm probably not gonna make it as the Van Halen concert is in Nashville that Friday Nite. Those interested in participating, please let me know.
TSP Stage 3 Cam, BBK SS/Ceramic Headers, Solo Cats, Borla Exhaust/Deletes, K&N CAI, Lethal Performance Tune, Carbotech Brakes, Phastek Braided Brake Lines, Brake Ducts, BMR/Eibach Springs, Hotchkis Sway Bars & End Links, BMR Chassis Connectors, Vorshlag Camber Plates, 1LE 3.91 Gear, Hurst Shifter, 2017 ZL1 Wheels, ZL1 Grille and Ground Effects, SLP Splitter, MPD1 Spoiler, Oracle Interior Lighting, Gen5DIY Headlight/Halo/DRL System
Bertha II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #794
sandman69

Drives: Lucille
Won't be making things for awhile. To much going on in my life right now. Have fun guys!!
sandman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #795
Mr. Brownstone

God Bless you Wayne....Let Us know if we can help with anything. Keep your chin up......R-N-FN-R Bro!!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #796
Mr. Brownstone

Ok...Bertha I got you down. Anybody else please post as soon as possible he is waiting on a list of names to turn in.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #797
the_breeze

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post

I'm in. Also, I will be at the June show.
the_breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #798
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
l realize this is the same weekend as your parade but is anyone planning on attending our Spring Fling drag race & car show event? Mr Brownstone, if you are going to be in Nashville that weekend anyway, Come by & check us out! Info below: Hope to see some of you there.

Okay all you dragracers Let's get those tires heated & those motors revving. The date April 28th where
Music City Raceway
3302 Ivy Point R
Goodlettsville, TN. 37072
Track # 615-876-0981
Office # 615-264-0375

Gates open @ 12:00 I'd advise you to be there on time to get your time trials in.
Here is the info Music City Raceway 3302 Ivy Point Rd. Goodlettsville TN. 37072. Track # 615-876-0981 office # 615-264-0375 Fax#615-264-0362
Website www.musiccityracerway.com
April 28th.Gates open @ 12:00 for time trials $25.00 for 1 car & 2 people. Races not over until after 11:00 P.M. Carshow judging to be done before racetime. There will be trophys for carshow, & dragrace. Beauty will be there for the dragracing only as I will be the judge of the carshow. Anyone who knows me also knows that attention to detail is what it will take to win this carshow.

Host hotel info:Holiday Inn Express I-65 & Longhollow Pike
120 South Cartwright Ct.
Goodlettsville,TN. 37072
615-851-1891
holidayinngville@yahoo.com
Manager: Susan Mclamb she is helping us with this.Her e-mail is smlamb_1@yahoo.com
Password to use is Music City Camaro Spring Fling Fest
$92.75 per night you can stay friday or saturday or both. We have 15 rooms set aside for now. 10 non smoking & 5 smoking but they will work to accommodate us. Rooms have to be booked by March 24th. Hope to see all of you there Our goal this year is 30 cars minimum. Let's make this happen. Mike with Camaro Chrome our sponsor will have tables set up with his products. This is a 5TH Generation Camaro dragrace & Carshow only.
Thanks Your President Jeff Mayes 615-478-3805 & no you can't impeach me. I'm here to stay. Black Beauty says come prepared to race.