Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Billy Boat FBOD-0705 Exhaust on Sale - Group Buy Price without the wait!

Hi guys!

We are going to start running short term sales on great performance products for your 2010-2013 Camaro. First up....

2010-2013 Camaro SS Billy Boat Performance Exhaust and Long Tube Headers

Retail price: $1481.00
Our normal price: $1258.25
YOUR PRICE: $1170.25 /SHIPPED (coupon code BILLY) at checkout)

You can also add headers, cats and black tips for additional price.

Available here: http://www.southerncarparts.com/2010...be-p-2816.html

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust has been setting the pace for high performance stainless steel exhaust systems for 20 years now. B&B applies its deep racing heritage to craft one of the finest exhaust systems available. Continuing in that tradition B&B has recently introduced a line of exhaust systems for the new 2010+ Chevy Camaro.

CNC mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing is used throughout the entire system for a precise fit. The V8 is a full 3" system and is available in a classic and sport version while the V6 is a 2.5" system and is only available in the classic version. Both the V8 and V6 systems use a hand fabricated x-pipe that helps balance the exhaust pulses for better scavenging and a cleaner exhaust note.

B&B has designed a muffler specifically for the Camaro using their proprietary Purge Resonance Technology or PRT. Hand fabricated out of T304 stainless steel the muffler offers increased exhaust flow and emits a nice deep muscle car bark at idle, acceleration and cruising speeds while all but eliminating the unwanted in-cabin, low frequency resonation. Performance increases of 10hp and 11ft/lbs on the V8 and 5hp and 5ft/lbs on the V6 were seen on their in house chassis dyno.

For aesthetics Billy Boat Performance Exhaust incorporated their popular round double wall tips with a 4.50” on the V8 and a 4” on the V6 to give the Camaro a mean yet distinguishing look missing from the factory. The mufflers and tips are fully polished to a mirror like finish and as with all Billy Boat Performance Exhaust systems it is backed with a limited LIFETIME warranty.

This system has dual round double wall tips. Tips are available with your choice of polished Stainless Steel tips--which are finished to a gorgeous mirror like shine--, and new Black Satin Ceramic Coated Exhaust tips (pictured above, on a Corvette exhaust)--for a more unique and aggressive modified appearance.

B&B applies its deep racing heritage to craft one of the finest headers available. Continuing in that tradition B&B has recently introduced a long tube header that couple to their cat back system with a set of high flow cat pipes for the new 2010 Chevy Camaro. Every B&B Camaro header is manufactured using only the highest grade T304 stainless steel materials. The 16ga, 1-3/4" tubing is CNC mandrel bent while the flanges are cut on one of two in house water jets from 3/8" thick stainless plate. Each header is then hand fabricated and tig welded in sturdy fixtures for a perfect fit every time. B&B also offers a set of high flow cat pipes that will couple the headers directly to the B&B cat back system. These cat pipes use 200 cell high flow metal catalyst. Increases in both horsepower and torque will be seen with this package.

Also Available:

southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:20 AM   #2
southerncarparts

In stock and ready to ship....
Old 07-08-2015, 08:30 AM   #3
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
I put Billy Boat on one of my Corvette's... Best sound I've ever had.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #4
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
I put Billy Boat on one of my Corvette's... Best sound I've ever had.