Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-13-2007, 12:31 PM   #43
Bart

Drives: 1997 Trans Am
I like the interior including the console gauges. I think the center display could be used to alert a driver of a critical condition, at which point, if you haven't been scanning the console gauges (which you should have been!), you can see what the situation is. My biggest complaint is the orientation of the numbers on the speedo and tach. I hate how the "1" is top down, then they flip the orientation for 2 thru 6 then flip back for 7. This takes the retro look too far. There is a reason no one does this anymore.
2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:02 PM   #44
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Hey guys sorta back from the dead. lol. I just thought I'd chime in. I don't like the color setup of the original concept but love the convert interior. I wouldn't really change anything from that. . .besides making everything functional.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:15 PM   #45
Luna
Own one, dont date one!!!

Drives: Tiburon
Send a message via Yahoo to Luna
Sry to change the topic a bit and im sure the subject is brought up elsewhere but do yall think the vert seat colors would be available in the coupe?
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #46
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Colors and options are not going to be model (vert or coupe) specific, I've never seen any car that did that...Call me on that if I'm wrong guys...I would assume that Those colors and a few others will be available on both the coupe and convert
Old 04-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #47
AirGoya

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Yea I agree. To give me a somewhat close idea of what it will be like, not only interior options but some other things, i look at the current mustang.
Back on the subject of the instrument cluster. I personaly like how it doesnt wrap around the driver. In cars like that i feel separated from the passanger. With this, it gives the car a more open and simple look to the interior. I like it a lot. The only minor complaint on it I have is the orange color but Im sure they will have that in a different color or optional.
AirGoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:23 PM   #48
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoya View Post
Yea I agree. To give me a somewhat close idea of what it will be like, not only interior options but some other things, i look at the current mustang.
Back on the subject of the instrument cluster. I like it a lot. The only minor complaint on it I have is the orange color but Im sure they will have that in a different color or optional.
Exactly!!