Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 01-27-2017, 12:59 AM   #113
BlkCamaroVert

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99 Vert IO Interior
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
You know this is all really a bunch of nonsense right? Detectors, jammers whatever blah blah blah.... I have a V1 (choose your own device) it's gotten me out of plenty of tickets. But I don't rely on it as the end all magic device to tell me that when I'm speeding like an idiot I'll for sure see the cop before he sees me!

Get yourself a radar detector or don't. Sure it will reduce your risk of getting a ticket and if you're smart you'll see a lot of cops running radar before they see you but you'll rarely, if ever, beat the laser. If the cop wants you he's gonna get you. But if you're a habitual moron, or just a regular moron...as in you think you spend $500 on a detector and you can drive 100 mph all the time, you're gonna get a ticket.

So you either pay it, or go to court and pay it and try to have it reduced to help keep it off your insurance. And that all depends on how big of a moron you were when the cop pulled your dumb ass over to begin with.
No need to sweat it these days. Get AAA and your court costs are paid then use The Ticket Clinic to get you off. Works every time. Short of some half inch hero steroidal raging cop shooting you it's fool proof.
BlkCamaroVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:13 AM   #114
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
There is a general misconception that "getting out of a ticket" means proving the Cop was wrong and/or that you were not speeding. The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other, n o t h i n g.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:44 AM   #115
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamaroVert View Post
No need to sweat it these days. Get AAA and your court costs are paid then use The Ticket Clinic to get you off. Works every time. Short of some half inch hero steroidal raging cop shooting you it's fool proof.

Are you working on commission? I hope everyone isn't buying this fool proof BS. You might want to check yelp and other reviews on Ticket Clinic. You're better off getting a good radar detector and driving smart and if need be don't be a douche when the time comes, pay your fine and ask the judge to please leave it off your record. Besides "ticket clinic" just sounds stupid.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:31 PM   #116
BlkCamaroVert

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99 Vert IO Interior
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
Are you working on commission? I hope everyone isn't buying this fool proof BS. You might want to check yelp and other reviews on Ticket Clinic. You're better off getting a good radar detector and driving smart and if need be don't be a douche when the time comes, pay your fine and ask the judge to please leave it off your record. Besides "ticket clinic" just sounds stupid.
I wish I could get a commission. That's some conspiracy theory you got there chuckles. It's the truth. It worked for me and others I know. Their method seems simple all they do is keep resetting the hearing till the cop doesn't show up. That's what kept happening with my tickets.
BlkCamaroVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #117
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamaroVert View Post
I wish I could get a commission. That's some conspiracy theory you got there chuckles. It's the truth. It worked for me and others I know. Their method seems simple all they do is keep resetting the hearing till the cop doesn't show up. That's what kept happening with my tickets.
Well Sparky, you have me convinced enough to look into it. Never turn your back on idea however crazy it might sound. Old dog, new tricks etc, etc......
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote