Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 07-22-2009, 03:00 AM   #57
steddy2112

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
Im sure they don't. You don't know me. But a respectful job wouldn't be surfing the net. It would be doing the work unless you are on a break of some sort which he is not since he said he had some entertainment now for the night.
And he comes in here basically putting ME down for not being able to tell the difference and somehow I am in the wrong for my reaction?
Calling you hard of hearing is insulting you?

Awesome.

And Lee, you are RIGHT

MOST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE DON'T HAVE A DECENT JOB

ROFL!

You are my new BFF
Old 07-22-2009, 03:03 AM   #58
Gentry78
HOOK'EM

Drives: 97 c1500/92 olds
Quote:
Im sure they don't. You don't know me. But a respectful job wouldn't be surfing the net. It would be doing the work unless you are on a break of some sort which he is not since he said he had some entertainment now for the night.
And he comes in here basically putting ME down for not being able to tell the difference and somehow I am in the wrong for my reaction?
dude you really need a back bone
Gentry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:05 AM   #59
steddy2112

I still cannot believe that I am cracking up so right now.

No one on this site has a decent job.

Lee did a study.

He said:

All good jobs are belong to me.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #60
Lee9710

Drives: 2013 Summit White ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Lee9710
Oh yeah, I'm a poser. I have had American Muscle my whole life. No need for a bike when my Trans Am is fast enough. Doing things right includes actually building an engine or transmission, not adding spray or any of that computer non sense. Too bad I don't own a Harley either, since I am nowhere near those guys, but I bet you wouldn't say that to some of them up close and personal. Great job at work, should be making your product but instead arguing on the net. A poser would be someone like you bud, owning a Cobalt and modding it, but then deciding to go to a V8 Camaro. A true enthusiast would be someone who has owned a car like this for a very long time and been into it for even longer. I have had many other cars such as my '05 GTO, my extremely modded and fully rebuilt '97 Trans Am, my new '10 Camaro SS, '08 VW GTI, and my '07 Chevy Silverado. I still have them all and am looking into a Vette or a GT500 for next year after my wife gets her new SUV. So don't tell me I should be driving something else when I know more about rebuilding cars than you ever will. So I didn't hear the sound of the Cobalt, I was pretty far ahead and paying attention to the road ahead of me and feeling the rush of going fast in my new car. So that makes me deaf I guess since I couldn't really hear it anyways over my own car. But thanks for being exactly how I described the other Cobalt driver. I hope you do get your Camaro soon so you can enjoy a great car and not the thing you are in.

Proud Owner of the baddest Camaro ever built
ZL1
Lee9710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:11 AM   #61
Lee9710

Quote:
Originally Posted by steddy2112 View Post
I still cannot believe that I am cracking up so right now.

No one on this site has a decent job.

Lee did a study.

He said:

All good jobs are belong to me.

Didn't say that either. I just dont surf the net when I have other more important things to do .......like my job.

ZL1
Old 07-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #62
Lee9710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentry78 View Post
dude you really need a back bone
Ouch, try to hurt my feelings a little more next time. Not my backbone, oh no where did it go?

ZL1
Old 07-22-2009, 03:17 AM   #63
steddy2112

Quote:
Oh yeah, I'm a poser. I have had American Muscle my whole life. No need for a bike when my Trans Am is fast enough. Doing things right includes actually building an engine or transmission, not adding spray or any of that computer non sense. Too bad I don't own a Harley either, since I am nowhere near those guys, but I bet you wouldn't say that to some of them up close and personal. Great job at work, should be making your product but instead arguing on the net. A poser would be someone like you bud, owning a Cobalt and modding it, but then deciding to go to a V8 Camaro. A true enthusiast would be someone who has owned a car like this for a very long time and been into it for even longer. I have had many other cars such as my '05 GTO, my extremely modded and fully rebuilt '97 Trans Am, my new '10 Camaro SS, '08 VW GTI, and my '07 Chevy Silverado. I still have them all and am looking into a Vette or a GT500 for next year after my wife gets her new SUV. So don't tell me I should be driving something else when I know more about rebuilding cars than you ever will. So I didn't hear the sound of the Cobalt, I was pretty far ahead and paying attention to the road ahead of me and feeling the rush of going fast in my new car. So that makes me deaf I guess since I couldn't really hear it anyways over my own car. But thanks for being exactly how I described the other Cobalt driver. I hope you do get your Camaro soon so you can enjoy a great car and not the thing you are in.
A true enthusiast who claims American Muscle, wouldn't own a GTI

You have ran into your own conundrums over and over, and I haven't had to do anything to prove your ignorance.

It is ok by me, you claim to be this oh so knowledgeable person and so far you have proved that all you are is someone who is upset because I called them deaf.

Man don't take it personal, because if you really get this upset every time someone says something offensive you will be pissed off a lot.

I would apologize for calling you hard of hearing, if you didn't sit around and attack me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to try to get your point across to me that you didn't appreciate it very much.

You think I did you trying to tell me that I need to get a real job and a real car? Or how about a real bike?

I really didn't but all you proved to me is ignorance is bliss, go about your day and make sure you're not grumpy towards your wife because someone called you hard of hearing over the internet.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:18 AM   #64
steddy2112

Quote:
Didn't say that either. I just dont surf the net when I have other more important things to do .......like my job.
You worry about your job and I will worry about mine ok?

my job is getting done, don't worry.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM   #65
Gentry78
HOOK'EM

Quote:
buddy your not making your argument sound any better by naming off cars that you have that are all injected and use a computer, but you don't mess with computers even though your cars are highly built. that you say you like to race but don't know the smell of high octane or the difference of t/c and s/c sound.

and i do have a 25,000 dollar Harley and getting a sport bike so i'm not a stereotypical biker but yeah my point is i've been around them fought them, talked shit to them, and partied with them so yeah there not all bad. don't be so scared of them most of them are great people that do great things
Old 07-22-2009, 03:25 AM   #66
steddy2112

Quote:
buddy your not making your argument sound any better by naming off cars that you have that are all injected and use a computer, but you don't mess with computers even though your cars are highly built. that you say you like to race but don't know the smell of high octane or the difference of t/c and s/c sound.

and i do have a 25,000 dollar Harley and getting a sport bike so i'm not a stereotypical biker but yeah my point is i've been around them fought them, talked shit to them, and partied with them so yeah there not all bad. don't be so scared of them most of them are great people that do great things
By all means, I didn't mean to come off as all cruiser riders are the same earlier, just as a disclaimer.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:25 AM   #67
Lee9710

Too bad the GTI is hers man. Just drive it sometimes while she is gone to keep it running the way it should. Not upset because you called me deaf. Upset because of the way you went about asking the questions. You made it seem like I was a terrible person for not being able to tell the difference by the tone of what you wrote. Truth is, I dont care about anything but my wife getting home safe. So I'm a little stressed out, and can be touchy sometimes. Try having the love of your life leave every 6 months to fight for something you have no control over and then tell me if you are touchy. Didn't mean for the personal attacks, but you should probably think before you write something to see if maybe the person could take it wrong or mis read it a little. It is hard to tell a person's tone or sarcastic ways over typing. I don't care what it sounded like, the major thing was that I just wanted to share a story on here about the L99 Camaro actually doing what it is supposed to for the guys having all the issues with under performance on theirs. So maybe all wont overreact to a few bad stories, so maybe a good story would come up for once. And I wanted to know what I smelled coming from the other car so I would know what it was the next time.

ZL1
Old 07-22-2009, 03:26 AM   #68
Gentry78
HOOK'EM

Quote:
Ouch, try to hurt my feelings a little more next time. Not my backbone, oh no where did it go?
dude if you took it as that well that just shows who you are it's just some friendly advise for next time you are reading comments on the internet of all places

you can clearly see it was just some friendly ribbing that you took personal maybe you should try to go back and reread the first two pages
Old 07-22-2009, 03:27 AM   #69
steddy2112

Quote:
dude if you took it as that well that just shows who you are it's just some friendly advise for next time you are reading comments on the internet of all places

you can clearly see it was just some friendly ribbing that you took personal maybe you should try to go back and reread the first two pages
Exactly.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:29 AM   #70
steddy2112

Quote:
Too bad the GTI is hers man. Just drive it sometimes while she is gone to keep it running the way it should. Not upset because you called me deaf. Upset because of the way you went about asking the questions. You made it seem like I was a terrible person for not being able to tell the difference by the tone of what you wrote. Truth is, I dont care about anything but my wife getting home safe. So I'm a little stressed out, and can be touchy sometimes. Try having the love of your life leave every 6 months to fight for something you have no control over and then tell me if you are touchy. Didn't mean for the personal attacks, but you should probably think before you write something to see if maybe the person could take it wrong or mis read it a little. It is hard to tell a person's tone or sarcastic ways over typing. I don't care what it sounded like, the major thing was that I just wanted to share a story on here about the L99 Camaro actually doing what it is supposed to for the guys having all the issues with under performance on theirs. So maybe all wont overreact to a few bad stories, so maybe a good story would come up for once. And I wanted to know what I smelled coming from the other car so I would know what it was the next time.
It's whatever man, just learn a little sarcasm and not to be so fast to jump on someone because they were being a 'big meanie' lol.