Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
best present ever

Around where I work at we do stuff like Birthday buddies (they buy presents for you on or around your birthday( depending on if we are at work during that time)) & Secret Xmas Elves (buy ya presents for a week long of fun) That kind of stuff tomake the holidays & Birthdays fun.

Anywho my birth day is the monday after xmas, since we will be on break for two weeks my birthday buddy has been giving me gifts all this week.

Monday it was a CD (will explane in a min)
tuesday it was a Settings keeper (for your car) I found out who it was since he left his name on the box lol.
Wed it was a box of Tuffles (YUMMY)
Today it wasa xmas tree stuff of chevy stuff from HOT ROD.
Cant wait until tomorrow to see what I get.

Ok The CD he kept bugging me after I found out who it was if I had listen to it yet, NOPE, well took it to work today & put it in the CD player for the gals to listen to it. THinking it was Music, They kept telling me it was him signging love songs to me lol.

I put it in & turned it up since it was quite someone was talking................... left lane??????????................. Right lane??????????????? ET??????????? OMG it was dragracing sound. Its a CD full of just sounds around the drag strip. happyanim:::h appyanim: Best present ever (well it would have been better if it was tickets to a national event or something like that but its good)

The guy who is my buddy is a car nut as well, We are always talking cars at work. He owns a 68 Corvette that he drives sometimes to work. We go to shows together on the weekends & we just hang out doing car stuff. I am so glad I got him as a birthday buddy because it isnt like some of the stuff people get me that dont know me.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Sounds like a good present indeed. Congrats