Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-15-2016, 11:54 PM   #15
TurboNarwhal

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Twin Turbo
I have been considering doing this for a while. I am really glad someone else did. It looks amazing.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:50 AM   #16
Floppydisk

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Thanks guys! Even with how awesome the CF looks, I personally don't care for how it looks on a car plain either. I've also seen a 350z around that looks like it has the same hood I have, but it's not painted. I'm sure it probably sits outside, but it has a yellowish hue to it. My body shop guy told me that he did some research before hand on how best to paint the CF, and he told me, if you don't clear it, it will get that yellow. Seibon said it comes with clear on it, but I guess it's something different. Like I said though, that car looks like it sits outside so that probably doesn't help, but it's something to keep in mind if anyone does any CF mods.

On another note, what rims do you guys recommend? I have a hard time because I really do love these rims. That's why I'm probably going to plasti dip them before I do anything else. I also really like the ZL1 rims like these, but I've already got the bumper so I'm trying to stay away from more ZL1 things. Especially since they have ZL1 engraved on them. The only other ones I've looked at and liked are the TSW nurburgring, but I just don't know. I definitely want dark rims though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk