Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #15
Christiancoach

Drives: 2008 Holden Commodore SSV
Don't mess with John Dupre at Good. He is a dork. Go to Good Chev, ask for Arnie Abrahms, tell him Tony Husted sent you. He will hook you up.
They are the biggest Chevy Dealership in the state.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiancoach View Post
Don't mess with John Dupre at Good. He is a dork. Go to Good Chev, ask for Arnie Abrahms, tell him Tony Husted sent you. He will hook you up.
They are the biggest Chevy Dealership in the state.
Your are kidding right. John got me my GMS.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
Christiancoach

Drives: 2008 Holden Commodore SSV
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel441 View Post
Your are kidding right. John got me my GMS.
He is still a dork!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #18
ParklandChevy

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
COME TO PARKLAND CHEVROLET - I WILL OFFER YOU INVOICE - HOLDBACK AND ALL INCENTIVES WHICH INCLUDE $500 IF YOU OPT. OUT OF 60 DAY GUARANTEE AND $750 USAA DISCOUNT IF YOU ARE A MEMBER.

BENJAMIN FREEDMAN
(253)306-4897 - MOBILE
SALES@PARKLANDCHEVROLET.COM
Sales@ParklandChevrolet.com
(253)306-4897 - Mobile
ParklandChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #19
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParklandChevy View Post
COME TO PARKLAND CHEVROLET - I WILL OFFER YOU INVOICE - HOLDBACK AND ALL INCENTIVES WHICH INCLUDE $500 IF YOU OPT. OUT OF 60 DAY GUARANTEE AND $750 USAA DISCOUNT IF YOU ARE A MEMBER.

BENJAMIN FREEDMAN
(253)306-4897 - MOBILE
SALES@PARKLANDCHEVROLET.COM
everytime I go in to parkland to look at a car (some of the colors I still havent seen) I get snubbed by the salesmen, OH you are from the camaro club.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #20
ParklandChevy

Thats why you come see me... Just ask for Big Ben
(253)306-4897 - Mobile
Old 12-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #21
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Thats why you come see me... Just ask for Big Ben
our camaro club use to do shows there up until a couple years ago when they told us to go away since the camaro was no longer being produced.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #22
ParklandChevy

This website is not meant to air dirty laundry - I am trying to help people get good deals on cars, not hear about what people said or did before I worked here..

Thank you though for your support prior to a couple years back!
(253)306-4897 - Mobile
Old 12-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #23
BlackRS/SS

Drives: Black RS/SS
This website is not here to sell your cars I think you have promoted your dealership enough
BlackRS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #24
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
This website is not meant to air dirty laundry - I am trying to help people get good deals on cars, not hear about what people said or did before I worked here..

Thank you though for your support prior to a couple years back!

OK we as people who you depend on to survive in your business, have the right to make comments about the way we are treated at a dealership, or a auto parts store. thats how some places lose & gain business. That is what this site is about is to get information out no matter if its good or bad out to the public.

While I have never bought a car or truck over at parkland I have used the service & the parts departments, I can always say great things. Including when I delt with Tim Shay who I do believe is GM over there, or was for a while.

I mean I can say good & bad things & hear good & bad things with every dealership that I deal with & I deal with almost everyone of the local dealerships. Locally I put on about 2 to 3 car shows (camaro or fbody shows) a year at dealerships in the tacoma/ Olympia area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRS/SS View Post
This website is not here to sell your cars I think you have promoted your dealership enough
again this is a site to get information out, but there is section called sponsors for the advertisement.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
ParklandChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRS/SS View Post
I will keep that in mind.. thank you for your post.
(253)306-4897 - Mobile
Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #26
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Funny to see the dealer that were over MSRP now trying to sell cars at the pricing they should have sold them at over the summer. All I can say is better to earn the respect of a consumer then make more in profit. I will return to Koenig for my next car and future car purchases, because they were up front and treated me with a ton a respect. I will also do my best to send sales their way. Respect, Honesty, Integrity. Sorry to any sales person trying to make a living at a dealership who doesn't understand this.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #27
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
Funny to see the dealer that were over MSRP now trying to sell cars at the pricing they should have sold them at over the summer. All I can say is better to earn the respect of a consumer then make more in profit. I will return to Koenig for my next car and future car purchases, because they were up front and treated me with a ton a respect. I will also do my best to send sales their way. Respect, Honesty, Integrity. Sorry to any sales person trying to make a living at a dealership who doesn't understand this.
Damn straight Gene damn straight.