Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #57
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflyn lo View Post
you can and may may and spouse as well as camaro melody o and spouse. Not sure of camaro5 names.
Actually should be mya may.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:43 AM   #58
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
Iceman and we are booked in Sturgis but need to book something for the Wed night in either Spokane or Billings. Has it been decided where the cars from the West are meeting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryE1 View Post
Our72GTO, at this point, we're also planning on driving to Billings on the 26th. Depending on your route, we could potentially meet-up in Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, Missoula, or Billings.
Our club members want to leave early from Spokane, meeting at the Argonne Village shopping center at 6:00 am. If you want to meet us there, take the Argonne exit off I-90, turn left and Argonne Village is on the right at the 2nd light.
We're going to book a room at the Holiday Inn Pflyn lo was referring to on the 26th. As we get closer to take-off we'll firm up our plans, no doubt! It's going to be fun!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #59
iceman5730
Iceman

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT SC/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Our club members want to leave early from Spokane, meeting at the Argonne Village shopping center at 6:00 am. If you want to meet us there, take the Argonne exit off I-90, turn left and Argonne Village is on the right at the 2nd light.
We're going to book a room at the Holiday Inn Pflyn lo was referring to on the 26th. As we get closer to take-off we'll firm up our plans, no doubt! It's going to be fun!
Looks like Blowfish will join us from Chilliwack. So far there is GTO Steve/Susie Iceman Ron/Robin Blowfish (not on forum) Ron/Sandy. GTO and Us have booked a t Host Hotel in sturgus Blowfish will soon
Old 01-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #60
Casper45th

Drives: 2012 45th SSRS A6
Glad all of you are going and looking forward to seeing everyone. I think most of you know me on fb as the crazy guy with the pimp costume, Bob, right Mike. It's all Mike's fault for daring me to wear it at Sturgis, lol.
Definitely going to be a good time for all!
Casper45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #61
Pflyn lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper45th View Post
Glad all of you are going and looking forward to seeing everyone. I think most of you know me on fb as the crazy guy with the pimp costume, Bob, right Mike. It's all Mike's fault for daring me to wear it at Sturgis, lol.
Definitely going to be a good time for all!
So true Bob. It will be fun.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #62
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Rooms booked in Billings now.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #63
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Sturgis

I think I'm the only one coming from Wisconsin I took off from work starting Wednesday. My hotel reservations are at the host hotel in Sturgis from Thursday night all the way to Monday when I depart and venture back to Wisconsin
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #64
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
I think I'm the only one coming from Wisconsin I took off from work starting Wednesday. My hotel reservations are at the host hotel in Sturgis from Thursday night all the way to Monday when I depart and venture back to Wisconsin
Stacy.... Your bit the only one coming from Wisconsin. Check out the page on Facebook CamaroScotty is as well you just one see him on the threads here. Glad your making the drive I think this is going to be great!
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #65
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
Stacy.... Your bit the only one coming from Wisconsin. Check out the page on Facebook CamaroScotty is as well you just one see him on the threads here. Glad your making the drive I think this is going to be great!
I was debating about going but I got the days off and I'm up for the drive. I had a blast in Indy and I'm hoping to have fun in Sturgis. I never visited South Dakota either so I'm stoked about that also.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #66
Pflyn lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
I was debating about going but I got the days off and I'm up for the drive. I had a blast in Indy and I'm hoping to have fun in Sturgis. I never visited South Dakota either so I'm stoked about that also.
Hey Stacy, on Facebook there is a sturgis rally page and a lot of folks are posting about coming to the rally. I talked to a couple from Neenah, and a guy from my old hometown of Antigo. Maybe you could hook up with them and camarovan to sturgis. This is going to be such fun.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #67
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Hey Stacy, on Facebook there is a sturgis rally page and a lot of folks are posting about coming to the rally. I talked to a couple from Neenah, and a guy from my old hometown of Antigo. Maybe you could hook up with them and camarovan to sturgis. This is going to be such fun.
Thanks. Driving alone sucks I had to drive to Indy alone. I ended up getting a flat tire the night before so I had to go in for emergency surgery the day I was supposed to leave.:(
Old 01-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #68
iceman5730
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Blowfish and us will be driving down to Spokane on the 25 June to leave with the group on the morning of the 26 Do you know of a motel close to the meeting point mentioned above
Old 01-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #69
iceman5730
Iceman

Quote:
Tori, I did call the holiday inn in billings. I booked my room and then did discuss group rates. The came back with $115.00 per night. I got mine for less with my discounts. I did not do anything with it at this time. Figured I would wait to see what people thought.
I phoned and made reservations but they need a group code, they could not find one under Camaro rally Do have the code otherwise the rooms are 129.00
Old 01-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #70
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman5730 View Post
Blowfish and us will be driving down to Spokane on the 25 June to leave with the group on the morning of the 26 Do you know of a motel close to the meeting point mentioned above
I looked on google maps and this was the closest hotel I found. Argonne Village is back across the freeway and on the right. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Quality Inn Valley Suitesmore info‎
8923 East Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99212
(509) 928-5218
qualityinn.com‎

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camarovan, sturgis, sturgis camaro rally