Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 05-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Perhaps another cruise?

So the Winthrop trip went quite well, and we had an 8 car turnout.

Summer is going to be here soon, and I've done a few trips on my own to some interesting places.

I'm thinking of doing another Pacific Northwest Meet & Cruise, but to someplace different.

Overnight would be fun, but I'm also fine with doing a one-day drive as well.

First would be the date. I have other events I will be doing with the PNWCC, so I'm trying to keep this seperate so it doesn't interfere with anything they are doing.

Looking at the schedule, one of the weekends coming up would be July 3-4th. In my case, I think I even get a 3 day weekend.

Still, I have a feeling not many would want to do something that ran into the 4th because of family get-together things.

How many of you would be interested in a trip out to Neah Bay/Forks on July 3rd though? Again, maybe even staying out there overnight. It's not an overly long drive, and you could get back home by the evening for fireworks.

I'm still thinking this one over, but curious who else might be interested. Starting point could be Tacoma/Olympia which is more central than Bellingham was for the last cruise.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
camarossowner
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS Black Camaro
Sorry Vintage Races at Pacific raceway that weekend. I'm hope Chuck Holmes can still get me in. Plus, a buddy of mine from work will be his retirement party that same day. Any other day I would be in.
camarossowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
a 101 cruise is great lol we did one earlier in the month & went back to forks for the first time in years.

the 3rd is a sunday if I remember right (if not then I am wrong) we go to TLCamaros to set up the goodie bags for the show

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
a 101 cruise is great lol we did one earlier in the month & went back to forks for the first time in years.

the 3rd is a sunday if I remember right (if not then I am wrong) we go to TLCamaros to set up the goodie bags for the show
3rd is Saturday, but you're right...it's the day that was showing as goodie bags on the PNWCC calender.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
3rd is Saturday, but you're right...it's the day that was showing as goodie bags on the PNWCC calender.
it may not seem fun but its a good time, & a great way to relax for everyone lol.

we circle the table several times (ring around the goodies)

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
tshansen

Drives: 2010 LT/RS imperial blue
The 3rd is my daughters birthday, so I'd have to miss it.
tshansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #7
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
I maybe able to do this, we haven't planned out the 4th yet but will keep this in mind. Not over night but a day thing would be good.

Clay
SSmoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #8
japerry

Drives: 2011 2LT RS RJT
we're going somewhere on Saturday (the 29th) if anyone else is interested. We're up in bellingham, so anything that is a 6-10 hour round trip drive would be awesome.
japerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
Blue Angel

Drives: 2010 LS ABM
The weekend of the 4th is not good, but if you end up on another weekend my wife and I would like to come up from Eugene and join in. Especially if you start in Oly or Tacoma.

Blue Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

we will be flying through your area august 1st lol

Old 05-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #11
JCSSCamaro
Campbell Motorsports

Drives: 2017 SS Fifty
July 3rd

Longview Washington July 3rd is the Bow Tie Bash, we could show up there in force, always a Good show, lots of great Bow ties, I plan on being there.

2010 Bow-Tie Bash
  • <LI class=bodyText>Saturday, July 3, 2010 <LI class=bodyText>9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. <LI class=bodyText>Commerce Ave. in downtown Longview, WA <LI class=bodyText>$15.00 per car entry fee
  • Registration 9:00 a.m.
JC

Campbell Motorsports Vancouver USA
JCSSCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
camarossowner
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS Black Camaro
I might be there too. Longview is a great town too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSSCamaro View Post
Longview Washington July 3rd is the Bow Tie Bash, we could show up there in force, always a Good show, lots of great Bow ties, I plan on being there.

2010 Bow-Tie Bash
  • <LI class=bodyText>Saturday, July 3, 2010 <LI class=bodyText>9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. <LI class=bodyText>Commerce Ave. in downtown Longview, WA <LI class=bodyText>$15.00 per car entry fee
  • Registration 9:00 a.m.
JC
camarossowner is offline   Reply With Quote