Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 11-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #15
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
So what's so freaking funny about that?? JUST because people are giving them away sometimes doesn't mean everyone has to. You really shouldn't judge unless you know all the facts. IT'S a long story but I'm not cleaning out my garage like others. I have X amount in this set that are refinished with a lifetime warranty on the finish and have not been mounted. I actually had to purchase 2 of them off Ebay and they weren't cheap either and that was just so someone was wanting a complete set. I also have OBO and also have dropped price. I have been constantly checking the Internet for pricing and it is very difficult to find a complete set at all. None the less for the price of the crappie knock offs. Single refurbished are about $700 . Do some research before you start bashing on people trying to sell something on this forrum.
Relax there snowflake ...I agreed with the price, I never said they weren't worth it. If OP just wanted looks, then replicas are the way to go.

Nothing was funny about it, it's 2016 ... you can lol at just about anything with literally meaning I am laughing out loud. I even said I didn't blame anyone for selling them for $2k+

Last edited by Dmpsix; 11-23-2016 at 07:57 PM.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote