Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 12-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
DaBears

Drives: 2014 Subaru Forester, 2010 Equinox
Truecar.com

Has anyone else checked this out? I saw the commercial on TV and decided to give it a go using false name and my google phone number.

I tried it on a 2012 Dodge Durango base version. This SUV's sticker price is around 29k. The website came back with a price of 26k no haggle price at my local Dodge dealer which i know very well.

Sure enough someone called me 5 minutes later from the Dodge dealership asking if I was interested in a Black 2012 Durango base version guaranteed at the price the website quoted me. All I had to do was print it out and bring it to them. I told him I had to talk to my wife and would get back to him.

It would have been $367/month for 5 years for a brand new Dodge Durango. So basically the truecar.com saved me a whole year's worth of payments.

I didnt buy the Durango because we want to pay off our Equinox first but you better believe I will use this website when the time comes!!

Maybe 2013 Trailblazer?
DaBears is offline   Reply With Quote