Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-31-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
justaspade
This Is Bumblebee

Drives: 2018 2SS A8
Spade's Bumblebee

First, I am a new camaro owner since August. I was thrilled when Transformers came out and I had to wait for a few years before the wife and I finally found car we, as well as our younger son loved. It is a '10 1LT. We purchased the car with the 2012 spoiler, bee stripes, transformers sill plate and emblems on the fenders, dual halos, BBK CAI and headers, and a complete magna flow exhaust. A lucky find on our part. Since then, I added and 15% tint, elite catch can, AAC turn signals and painted the engine cover. So far, so good. Thanks for letting me show it off.
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2014, 08:21 AM   #2
DwRed1LTV6

Drives: '11 VR 2LT HHr
Very Nice

Welcome to camaro5 ! !

DwRed1LTV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:00 AM   #3
justaspade
This Is Bumblebee

More updates...

This week, I painted the calipers and had the wheels powder coated black. In addition, the taillights were tinted with VHT tint and the bumblebee bow ties were purchased from another forum member. I have a Zl1 grill waiting to be installed along with ACS ports. I'll see when I can get to them. I like how its still Bumblebee, but subtle tweaks to make it my own version.
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #4
justaspade
This Is Bumblebee

I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to share my latest. It's a HID retrofit with Halos. More to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #5
justaspade
This Is Bumblebee

I used halogen headlights, sand blasted to get the chrome off and painted black. Projector housing for HIDs and oracle halos. Once they are installed, I can post some completed pics if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by justaspade; 06-02-2014 at 09:57 PM.
justaspade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:30 AM   #6
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by justaspade View Post
I like how its still Bumblebee, but subtle tweaks to make it my own version.
This. People give me crap because my Bee is different, but it's MY Bee. Michael Bay isn't the only one who gets to say what Bee should look like...

Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and full chrome delete

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Z28 Upper control arms, Spohn trailing arms with BMR trailing arm & differential bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts & steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport front sway, FE4 conversion w/ DS rear sway, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, hi-flo cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, ZL1 fuel pump, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:56 PM   #7
justaspade
This Is Bumblebee

New Console

I haven't been active for awhile; but I just wanted to share the newest mod the the interior. I added some gauges and painted them myself. I have decided to go a different direction with the colors. I am personally not a fan of the black and yellow inside, outside and under the hood. It just seems like too much of a good thing. I know these colors are not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy the different look; not to mention I have done most of the cosmetic my myself.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2016, 07:59 AM   #8
quanrevc

Drives: BMW
Projector housing for HIDs and oracle halos. Once they are installed, I can post some completed pics if interested.
quanrevc is offline   Reply With Quote