Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 04-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
2ndCamaro79

Drives: 2014 V-Sport/ 2015 Escalade
Independent Tests of ZL1?

Have there been any independent tests of the ZL1? Usually the manufactures will throw the keys to a magazine for a week or so. Everything I have seen has been at the Indy Sports Motor Ranch in AZ (from December)?? I would love to see Motorweek or InsideLine test and review the ZL1. I was even looking forward to seeing the ZL1 on Top Gear (UK) and watching them eat some crow, and the Stig taking it for a spin. I am living through members pics and short vids right now and I need MORE! None of the dealers around me have one to look at and I can't get one till late 2013 or early 2014 . I get soo desperate to see Camaros on TV I looked at the U.S. Top Gear Camaro review

Well if there are any ZL1 reviews I have missed let me know. Or if any of you guys that have a ZL1 want to make a nice long vid and post that would be great! Hey, even better stop by my house and give me a ride. Boy, I would really like to see the auto ZL1 running to 60mph and the 1/4 mile. The auto because thats the one I will be getting and it takes some of the error factor out of posted times. I was really looking forward to a 392 VS ZL1 VS 2012 Shelby, but I guess none of the magazines are interested
2ndCamaro79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
+1!!! If I see 'em, believe I'll be posting. I think we're going to see more VIR reviews soon. Gears and Motorweek have bith featured VIR.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
2ndCamaro79

Drives: 2014 V-Sport/ 2015 Escalade
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
+1!!! If I see 'em, believe I'll be posting. I think we're going to see more VIR reviews soon. Gears and Motorweek have bith featured VIR.
I look everyday..... trying to catch the Motorweek on PBS... should be give Drake's car to the Stig ?
2ndCamaro79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
lre107

Drives: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
All the major magazines (C&D, R&T, Motor Trend, Automobile) have done reviews on the ZL1.....March issues I think......check their websites.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Check the stickies at the top of the ZL1 forum, you'll see a thread with a list of reviews there
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote