Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 12-05-2014, 09:52 AM   #15
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
You would need a few shirts (Th, Fri & Sat at least, And I usually change clothes & shower after the day's activities for the parking lot parties so 3 more - It is HOT & humid in KY in Aug!)
Old 12-05-2014, 10:05 AM   #16
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEALG View Post
Thanks, i tried but still didn't work. i'll mess around later and figure it out too busy here today to keep playing.
Actually you don't have to take out the S anymore. Just get rid of all the feature part some popular videos have.

htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJMzlSPYWsw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
How about just asking the person "are you on C5, I am _______" works every time for me.
That doesn't work much because the answer you'll get is I don't post on C5 much or my name is 2010SS/RS/L99/LS3 . It's different when they tell you the name than when you actually see it with an Avitar attached.

Heck I tell them M Lee and they look at me like until I say the guy with the Smoking Monkey and then they're like or

Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
I have mine on the back windshield of my car. I was thinking for the people that drag and do auto x, have a place to put their user name. So like when they announce your name, they'll do your username as well
^^ ^^ Sticker on the window so you can stalk the car until the person shows up. No one ever wore the badges we provided after day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
You would need a few shirts (Th, Fri & Sat at least, And I usually change clothes & shower after the day's activities for the parking lot parties so 3 more - It is HOT & humid in KY in Aug!)
H-Town Camaro Club made up a pretty cool shirt last year with names on the front. Great for the HomeTown clubs like yourself to do.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #17
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
I'm going to have 2 jerseys made. A home and away lol.
2010 1SS Wilkes Performance/Eagle 416 shortblock, TSP custom valvetrain, PRC 260 heads, Edelbrock Pro Flo 102, th400 swap, 8" PTC 5500 stall= 535/435 at the wheels tuned Gen 3 Performance and Dyno 10.97 @ 124 full weight in 3100 DA CamaroFest X
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #18
woodside783
Casey Woodside

Drives: a very fun car
Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
I have mine on the back windshield of my car. I was thinking for the people that drag and do auto x, have a place to put their user name. So like when they announce your name, they'll do your username as well

I like that idea
Old 12-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #19
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
How about race bibs. instead of numbers, put your screen name. lol

Old 12-05-2014, 02:08 PM   #20
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
...I have my own c5 greeting cards I use to pass out. They may get thrown away but it makes for a good start.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2014, 02:13 PM   #21
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
I just plan on walking the Giant dog around!

tagging the cars is a decent idea but I didn't spend much time sitting near the car.. I was moving around. the name badges are an idea but, they are small and i don't know about you guys I'm not going to walk around looking at the badges...... Never mind I'm just gonna stop there on that one...

so I guess that leaves us back at square one! how the heck do we put a screen name with the person?
Old 12-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #22
ArtfulDodger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 BLK/BLK,
Artful Dodger plush rides along in the car!
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #23
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Im all about the vinyl stickers for the rear windows or the back seat port windows like Ruby has.
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 02:45 PM   #24
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
I think that a really nice hockey jersey would be really cool.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:01 PM   #25
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
A while back I brought up the problem of knowing/meeting people we see on here and so Mlee and I discused some like jerseys or something with our screen name and stickers on our cars.
Discuss further.
Good idea, we need something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
I was dissapointed that I missed several people that I wanted to meet at last Fest. There got to be a way.

Agreed, I know I missed a lot of people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
H-Town Camaro Club made up a pretty cool shirt last year with names on the front. Great for the HomeTown clubs like yourself to do.
I love our shirts, I will definitely be bringing mine for this Fest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
I'm going to have 2 jerseys made. A home and away lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
so I guess that leaves us back at square one! how the heck do we put a screen name with the person?
I say everyone just gets their screen name tattooed on their forehead!
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #26
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
I just plan on walking the Giant dog around!

tagging the cars is a decent idea but I didn't spend much time sitting near the car.. I was moving around. the name badges are an idea but, they are small and i don't know about you guys I'm not going to walk around looking at the badges...... Never mind I'm just gonna stop there on that one...

Simple... eveybody is going to stand in a biggggggg circle and shout out your C5 screen name for all to hear. Then you can put a face with the 10,000 people you just heard. LMAO !! I am like you, I dont sit around my car either. I am either racing in it or walking around the place in a "camaro high". I think I am going to just get a sharpie and write my screen name on my forehead...but just dont write it while looking in the mirror...you will get some very confused looks that way !!
Old 12-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #27
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Ms Ruby is pretty picky about the shirts I wear at the Fest or any place I go. I have to be lookin' good and forget race bibs, not wearing one of those. Personally, I have not had a problem with being identified. I usually have tons of folks come up to me saying stuff like, You don't know me but I know you, you are Ruby! Now the ones who know my name is actually Janice & the car is named Ruby, those are few & far between, but that is okay with me. I don't mind.

It is hard for me though to locate folks I want to meet. Even the car stickers are not perfect as we are not always with our cars. NO easy solutions here folks.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #28
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3

Last year in the hotel parking lot I mentioned that I was wanting to meet MLee and some one pointed to a group of 5 guys and said oh he's right there....