Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #15
bourq100
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 08 Tahoe 26's/10 2SSRS LS3 SIM
Watch the Posts for tomorrow. I am trying to work out a Camaro5 MSRP volume deal with a dealer - very large orange county volume chevy dealer. Mine is confirmed and in writing at MSRP. Will release contact name and dealer info if I can get more camaros at MSRP. Foothill Ranch had 3 orders and now has 1, based on conversation will have 0 tomorrow! I am going to local dealer to meet with the brass at 9am tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
which dealer?
Foothill Ranch - Now Cancelled... you can be the first in line for a fee. Dealer told me that they will have a $100,000.00 markup on ZR1 when it comes out. Only dealer left in auto mall. May not be around when the car actually arrives!
Happy hunting. See my post on volume deal. I will talk more tomorrow. If I post the contact have your $1000 check in hand and when the car comes in you MUST buy it. Show good faith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
I placed my order for a 1SS/RS, black exterior/interior, at Foothill Ranch Chevrolet with a $1,000 deposit that is refundable.

70 Auto Centre Drive
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610

I could not get them to agree to MSRP. First they told me that they don't even know the prices yet which I replied back saying that they were just released and gave him the link. Then they told me that depending on the demand they will adjust their price.

I was the third person to order and the two before me went with 2SS fully loaded.
Sounds like 100% in agreement for you to get your refund.

Last edited by TAG UR IT; 10-15-2008 at 03:12 AM. Reason: triple post. use edit button to add info or multiquote, please!
bourq100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #16
SdustinK

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe
Why is it when I called them the guy said he will go lower with me =/ eventhough im going somewhere else
Old 10-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #17
bourq100
Camaro Enthusiast

My cancelled order was because of the brass... ask for a General Manager or a Sales Manager... they WILL NOT give it to you in writing at MSRP. They have 0 solid orders for the day you could be the first!
Old 10-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #18
SdustinK

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe
I talk to a guy name John? either way im going with another dealer haha
Old 10-13-2008, 11:36 PM   #19
fad1

Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
Listen guys, I just called around there is a dealer in Fullerton, You can try going for him. Listen if we buy from the same dealer, do you think well get discounts. How bout getting a group of people together? Wouldnt be a bad idea.

o BTW, I still like the Inland Empire dealer. I spoke with a guy name Sally. I think thats what his name was, he was internet sales manager. Talk to him, He should know

Last edited by TAG UR IT; 10-15-2008 at 03:12 AM. Reason: double post...use edit button to add info please!
fad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #20
Beyond Limits
Pushin a rock...

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourq100 View Post
Foothill Ranch - Now Cancelled... you can be the first in line for a fee. Dealer told me that they will have a $100,000.00 markup on ZR1 when it comes out. Only dealer left in auto mall. May not be around when the car actually arrives!
Happy hunting. See my post on volume deal. I will talk more tomorrow. If I post the contact have your $1000 check in hand and when the car comes in you MUST buy it. Show good faith!
Does not surprise me... You are shopping in the Irvine area... The sad part is that there are people there that A) have the money lying around to waste like that, and B) are dumb enough to spend ridiculous amounts of money just to one up their neighbor. (There is a reason that Lexus dealership down by fashion island is the largest lexus dealership in the country). Get out of Irvine and Orange County for that matter... hell take the 241 up to the 91 and then head up the 71 (maybe half an hour from where foothill chevy is located) and try somewhere in Chino, Ontario and what not and I would be willing to bet that you will find a dealership that is going to be honest and work at MSRP especially since they are used to dealing with people that still have at least one foot firmly planted in reality.
Beyond Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #21
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fad1 View Post
o BTW, I still like the Inland Empire dealer. I spoke with a guy name Sally. I think thats what his name was, he was internet sales manager. Talk to him, He should know

Isn't that a Johnny Cash song? Errr wait... nm.

Even though I am not ordering till next year I went down to the local dealer here and fired off some questions about MSRP, they immediately said they are going to sell them for what they are worth.

After I explained that I would be ordering mine out of state if necessary, and possibly taking quite a few of their customers with me, they said they might be able to work something out.

Anyway they said they would contact me with their pricing later on in the week if I was still interested. I will post what I hear as soon as I hear it.

Doesn't look good for me getting mine locally though:(
Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:22 AM   #22
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthman View Post
+1
+2

I know we have been waiting for this car but why give the dealer extra bucks.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #23
bourq100
Camaro Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Limits View Post
Does not surprise me... You are shopping in the Irvine area... The sad part is that there are people there that A) have the money lying around to waste like that, and B) are dumb enough to spend ridiculous amounts of money just to one up their neighbor. (There is a reason that Lexus dealership down by fashion island is the largest lexus dealership in the country). Get out of Irvine and Orange County for that matter... hell take the 241 up to the 91 and then head up the 71 (maybe half an hour from where foothill chevy is located) and try somewhere in Chino, Ontario and what not and I would be willing to bet that you will find a dealership that is going to be honest and work at MSRP especially since they are used to dealing with people that still have at least one foot firmly planted in reality.
Got my order in in the OC at MSRP! Thanks though
Old 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM   #24
69 Hugger

Drives: 69 Convertible Camaro
I went to a dealer today and they said I could only order a v6, I left. (ALEX Cheverolet)
69 Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #25
SnakesRslow

Drives: '00 z28 -- '04 Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourq100 View Post
Got my order in in the OC at MSRP! Thanks though
details?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #26
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
I canceled my order at Foothill Ranch and got MSRP at Richard Hibbard Chevrolet.

191 S. Indian Hill Blvd.
CLAREMONT, CA 91711
www.hibbardchevrolet.com
slick rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #27
Beyond Limits
Pushin a rock...

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Hey guys... Call up Tom Solomon at Richard Hibbard Chevrolet in Claremont. 909-624-4541. They will sell them all day long at MSRP and they still have room on their allocation for additional orders. $1,000 refundable deposit. I just got back from ordering mine over there. Their allocation is not that deep so it will probably fill quickly, but they are taking orders on a first come first serve basis.
Beyond Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #28
bourq100
Camaro Enthusiast

Good for you!