Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 07-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #4201
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I missed the Dyno but donated

We got word but waiting on more info that we will probably be moving first week of January to San Antonio, Texas. It all depends if i get to go to training before hand but we will have plenty time to get together this fall. Be good try to get all the original people together plus few our newer members together.
Agreed. Would be good to try and get everyone out sometime here. I will see if i can come up with some dates for people to chime in on.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #4202
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I'll probably see whats going on before we leave and put something on as well. This summer is just so busy with everyone wanting to come visit while were still near beach and taking trips we already had planned to DC and texas
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #4203
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I'll probably see whats going on before we leave and put something on as well. This summer is just so busy with everyone wanting to come visit while were still near beach and taking trips we already had planned to DC and texas
No worries, we will get together. It's just been a lot going on for everyone for a while now. Hell, we still can't decide if we are going to sell the house or remodel it all. Both prospects kinda suck. Moving will let us get what we want but, the sour taste of paying a realtor 17k to sell my house is very sour to me. Then having to pay another 70k to get into the new house also sucks since it is highly possible it won't be worth any more than we pay for it and will probably drop in value in the short term.

However, the remodel / add on bill keeps piling up and the also bitter taste of paying 20k for new floors sucks just as bad and that doesn't include the other 50k for the cabinets and pool. Sooo. Do we stay and pay 70k or do we move and pay like 87k and get exactly what we want PLUS a 3 car garage.

We have gone back and forth so many times my head hurts. The only good thing out of all this is we bought the house in the downturn so it's actually worth more than we paid for it. And even with putting in 70k more we would still owe less than the house is worth.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:23 AM   #4204
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
No worries, we will get together. It's just been a lot going on for everyone for a while now. Hell, we still can't decide if we are going to sell the house or remodel it all. Both prospects kinda suck. Moving will let us get what we want but, the sour taste of paying a realtor 17k to sell my house is very sour to me. Then having to pay another 70k to get into the new house also sucks since it is highly possible it won't be worth any more than we pay for it and will probably drop in value in the short term.

However, the remodel / add on bill keeps piling up and the also bitter taste of paying 20k for new floors sucks just as bad and that doesn't include the other 50k for the cabinets and pool. Sooo. Do we stay and pay 70k or do we move and pay like 87k and get exactly what we want PLUS a 3 car garage.

We have gone back and forth so many times my head hurts. The only good thing out of all this is we bought the house in the downturn so it's actually worth more than we paid for it. And even with putting in 70k more we would still owe less than the house is worth.
My wife and I are going through the exact same dilemma right now! Our house is 14 years old so it's at the point it needs upgrades / remodeling. It such a hard decision.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #4205
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Ours is only 7 1/2 yrs old but, my wife always hated the kitchen and floors. We also wish we had gotten a pool and the 3rd garage stall. I think we were just sick of looking anymore. We bought it in 09' when every damn house on the market was a short sale. We must have looked at 150 houses. We finally found a perfect house that was move in ready only a couple years old and big enough as well as half price so we took it.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #4206
ZaBeast07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: IPF SC'd 2010 LLT 2008 Malibu LS
Hey guys check out our upcoming car show!! http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370196
Old 07-31-2014, 06:46 AM   #4207
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS IBM M6
Anybody going to the Tampa gun show this weekend?

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Kiernans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #4208
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
Your brothers and sisters to the south have set up another meet that's sure to be great fun.

This time we'll go to Marco Island and visit two establishments.

I know it's a long run down there for you guys, but if you want a fun day out, this might just be the ticket.

Check out the post at http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...17#post7863817, post #2882
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #4209
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Gonna have to pass on this one. Solid 6hr drive round trip for me. Hope you all have fun though.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:46 AM   #4210
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Hey strangers!

Hope everyone is doing well. I tell you what, I've had some bad juju with the car lately...

Had a fine human being hit my DS fender. Always nice to walk out to your car and see this

Then I was on my way home from work on Thursday and had my DS rear tire blow. Looks like someone shot it with a 45ACP lol. New mickey Thompson Street comps are on order.

Since it's going into the paint shop I'm changing the front end up a bit. I'm planning on doing the V6 RS front fascia with the painted heritage grille and adding the COPO style hood from Ohio speed. Hopefully I'll have it back to running order soon!

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Old 08-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #4211
Chris-10
Tri-County Camaro Tampa

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
That sucks about the fender, Atleast he left his # so he could pay for it right?
Old 08-17-2014, 11:17 AM   #4212
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Lol You are funny Chris! Of course not. This is the 4th time someone has damaged my car without leaving any notice. And I park in BFE and barely ever drive it. Damn thing is cursed.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #4213
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

That really sucks Scott. Have not been around here much lately. Have a ton going on with selling the house and all. Forgot how much new house hunting sucked.

Was not planning on our house selling in 1 day so, looks like we are going to have to rent something for a short time until we find the right house.

Old 08-18-2014, 07:19 AM   #4214
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Good luck Dave. Having gone through the home search and buying process for my first time recently I feel your pain. I don't want to have to do that for a while lol

Old 08-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #4215
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Found a sweet deal on this hood in Clermont. Going to pick it up later this week

Old 08-24-2014, 09:05 AM   #4216
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Got the new hood home in one piece

Heritage grille showed up last Wednesday. Fender will be here next week. Since I'm already this deep I'm trying to get my hands on the Rideskinz Aggressor front bumper. Something like this...

Can't wait to get this pile finished up!

Old 08-24-2014, 12:45 PM   #4217
fldrummer
"Black Ace"

Drives: 2SS/RS black/black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiernans88 View Post
Got the new hood home in one piece

Heritage grille showed up last Wednesday. Fender will be here next week. Since I'm already this deep I'm trying to get my hands on the Rideskinz Aggressor front bumper. Something like this...

Can't wait to get this pile finished up!
That's gonna look sweet when done, Scott. I want to put a VFN Copo hood on mine, eventually.
Mods: Forged LS3 (9.8:1 CR), Maggie TVS 2300 SC with OD rear pulley, Custom Comp cam (223/244, .610/.596, 114 LSA), Monster LT1-SC twin-disk clutch, Dynotech 1-piece driveshaft, CAI Inc. intake w/ ADM scoop, XS Power full exhaust (1 7/8" LT headers with 3" off-road pipes), VMAX CNC-ported TB, LSR adjustable sway bars, LPE rear end-links, BMR 1" drop, BMR polyurethane bushings; UMI trailing arms & toe rods. 572 rwhp/548 rwtq (Mustang Dyno, maxed-out injectors).
fldrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #4218
Abrahams11SS

Drives: 2011 2SS Black-n-Orange
That's gonna look good buddy...
Abrahams11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:18 PM   #4219
Chris-10
Tri-County Camaro Tampa

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
Get that thing fixed yet Scott?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:31 PM   #4220
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

No I'm in Wisconsin until next week. I'll be getting after it in the next 2 weeks