Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 08-20-2015, 02:45 PM   #2073
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Honestly Mike, I have no idea what you read into that post. I was just trying to say that "I spotted you" in a way that I thought was clever and funny. Obviously you didn't see it that way. I was not offended that you weren't there, in actuality we missed you and Sue. I've had a very busy Summer dealing with "life" things, and haven't had much time to interact online. I had noticed that I hadn't really seen you around in awhile, but I didn't really think much of it because I haven't really had much contact with a lot of my Camaro friends lately. I don't go on Western Washington very often, and I've stayed away from C5 because of a conflict with Tran.
Since I haven't been in contact with you, or other people that have, I have no idea what is going on in your life. I've had no reasons to jump to conclusions, because there were none to make. What I am gleaning from your post (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that something bad has befallen your family, and a person or persons in the Camaro community has said or done something to offend you. First off, you couldn't be more right: Family is the most important. Without knowing what is going on with your family, all I can say is I wish for only the best for you and them, as well as prayers if the situation calls for that. Please extend that to Sue for me too.
I must confess that I am at a total loss to think of anything that I have said or done to offend you. And I have my hands so full just trying to control my own life that I really don't have the energy or desire to try controlling anyone else's. It saddens me that you feel the way you do about your car and the community. One thing I have learned being plugged into such a large and diverse community, is that no matter how much one tries to do and say the right things, there will always be someone who feels slighted. Even doing or saying nothing can have the exact same effect. So I'll close by saying, if I have offended you in any way in the past, I sincerely apologize. I meant no offence to you or anyone. And I truly miss you and Sue.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:50 PM   #2074
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Honestly Mike, I have no idea what you read into that post. I was just trying to say that "I spotted you" in a way that I thought was clever and funny. Obviously you didn't see it that way. I was not offended that you weren't there, in actuality we missed you and Sue. I've had a very busy Summer dealing with "life" things, and haven't had much time to interact online. I had noticed that I hadn't really seen you around in awhile, but I didn't really think much of it because I haven't really had much contact with a lot of my Camaro friends lately. I don't go on Western Washington very often, and I've stayed away from C5 because of a conflict with Tran.
Since I haven't been in contact with you, or other people that have, I have no idea what is going on in your life. I've had no reasons to jump to conclusions, because there were none to make. What I am gleaning from your post (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that something bad has befallen your family, and a person or persons in the Camaro community has said or done something to offend you. First off, you couldn't be more right: Family is the most important. Without knowing what is going on with your family, all I can say is I wish for only the best for you and them, as well as prayers if the situation calls for that. Please extend that to Sue for me too.
I must confess that I am at a total loss to think of anything that I have said or done to offend you. And I have my hands so full just trying to control my own life that I really don't have the energy or desire to try controlling anyone else's. It saddens me that you feel the way you do about your car and the community. One thing I have learned being plugged into such a large and diverse community, is that no matter how much one tries to do and say the right things, there will always be someone who feels slighted. Even doing or saying nothing can have the exact same effect. So I'll close by saying, if I have offended you in any way in the past, I sincerely apologize. I meant no offence to you or anyone. And I truly miss you and Sue.
Thank you Gary. Well said. Nothing you said specifically, just bad timing with something someone else said that has resulted in me re thinking what and how much I want to be involved with. Unfortunately, the controlling outspoken person is usually at most events and I would rather not have to deal with that person. Just tired of the drama.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #2075
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
Saw this sexy ZL1 with aftermarket hockey sticks and dark tint and the wrong color at the gym the other day. He was still there two hours later when I got back to my car and he was just leaving. He made a big deal out of his exhaust as he did so.

Name:  20150824_185530.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  106.9 KB
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:25 PM   #2076
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
I hereby claim the first official 6th gen sighting in Washington on this thread!

Name:  IMG_8498.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  145.8 KB

Spotted at 5th & Mercer this afternoon.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:14 AM   #2077
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
I hereby claim the first official 6th gen sighting in Washington on this thread!

Attachment 754471

Spotted at 5th & Mercer this afternoon.
Hummmmm, Not feeling the tail lights. Looks too much like the new 'vettes I think. Michagin plates too.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #2078
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post
Hummmmm, Not feeling the tail lights. Looks too much like the new 'vettes I think. Michagin plates too.

I love the tail lights. JMHO. I actually like this car inside and out. One you have to see in person.
Speaking of plates...this may answer your plate question....
Name:  plate.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  78.4 KB.
Old 11-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #2079
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
I feel like the whole ass end is ugly as ****. I'll never get used to it. Somebody needs to Frankenstein one with the 5th gen booty. :P
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 04:31 AM   #2080
Salvagez28

Drives: 10 L99, LSA RCSB , Turbo 99z28
The more I look at it the uglier it gets. I dont see them selling as hot as the 5th gen
Salvagez28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #2081
Liralen

Drives: 2013 KBM Camaro 2SS Hot Wheels
Wow...no camaros spotted since November?! Well I just saw one in Pullman that was GOLD and black stripes!
Liralen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:55 PM   #2082
clarkkent

Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Haha, I've been seeing a few around my home/work (kent/federal way). Yellow with black aero parts, and a black LT
Old 04-10-2016, 05:07 PM   #2083
Liralen

Man keep seeing Camaros in Moscow, ID and Pullman, WA. Just Saw a white with red rally stripes heading into Moscow. As well earlier saw a deep red by WSU campus.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:13 PM   #2084
clarkkent

Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Saw some today! Probably should've taken more pictures...
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2016, 07:00 PM   #2085
Maniature

Drives: Camaro 2010 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liralen View Post
Man keep seeing Camaros in Moscow, ID and Pullman, WA. Just Saw a white with red rally stripes heading into Moscow. As well earlier saw a deep red by WSU campus.
you spotted me

-too bad i sold it in may :(...
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 12:33 AM   #2086
Liralen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniature View Post
you spotted me

-too bad i sold it in may :(...
Yes...I did spot you! Sorry to hear you sold it. Got plans to get something else?