Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 02-09-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, 2014 ZL1& 2024 ZL1
Alberta Camaro Camping and Cruise weekend Sept 4-7

We officially have a group camping site booked for September 4 - 7, 2015 (Thanks to Smarbrit) at Gleniffer Lake, Alberta Site C. Gleniffer is just NW of Bowden and straight west from Innisfail. The site has a maximum capacity of 30 units, so we will reserve spots on a first come first served basis. The cost will be $100 per unit for the weekend. This will cover the cost of the site and group firewood. Any excess funds will go to the Make A Wish Foundation car show later in September. Please contact PlatinumIce, Mjrracing97 or Smarbrit to reserve your spot. Payment is due when you pull into the site (cash only) and we'll figure out who's collecting closer to the weekend. We will be organizing a cruise or two for day trips, and this will be a family friendly event, bring your kids and pups if you've got em!! For those who want to cruise, but not camp, there is a Best Western in Innisfail - 20-30 minutes away. If there's interest, we will contact the hotel and see if we can set rooms aside and get a group rate. Please pm to let us know. We have maps and a description of the site if anyone would like more information. We'll post more as we get closer to the date!!!!

So Bring your Travel Trailer, RV, Fifthwheel and/or Tent aswell as your Camaro

Going: Camping and Cruise
(1)Smartbrit
(2)PlatinumIce
(3)Mjrracing97
(5)Bretts
(6)INFRNOSS
(7)RedBaron
(8)DJ ATOMIX - Tentatively.
(9) Johnny C -Tentatively

Hotel and Cruise
(1)mhoskins76 -Tentatively
(2) SS Orange Crush SS -Booked.

Cruise Only
700/633 91Octane Street Tune=750/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)

Last edited by PlatinumIce; 08-31-2015 at 02:00 PM.
PlatinumIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:21 PM   #2
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
I'm tentatively in!
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:29 PM   #3
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Good catch on bringing the rvs, tents, fifth wheels and camaros......will add to the fb page!

Hurry up summer!!
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:36 PM   #4
Trackman

Drives: 67RS Camaro ,Black 2013 ZL1
Do we have to pull our trailers with our Camaros?
Trackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:42 PM   #5
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Put me down as "tentative" for the hotel and cruise. No trailer for camping, and no camping gear. I will probably hang out with everyone at the campsite until late in the night though!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:17 PM   #6
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackman View Post
Do we have to pull our trailers with our Camaros?
Well that would look funny driving down the highway.....I have seen Camaros pulling boats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Put me down as "tentative" for the hotel and cruise. No trailer for camping, and no camping gear. I will probably hang out with everyone at the campsite until late in the night though!
I will call the hotel and see if we can set aside 5 rooms and get a discounted rate. Depending on the turnout of our kids, I may (if I ask my husband really nicely) be able to lend a tent. Don't want any drinking and driving.....will chat with him and see what he says....
Old 02-10-2015, 08:46 PM   #7
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Well that would look funny driving down the highway.....I have seen Camaros pulling boats!!!

I will call the hotel and see if we can set aside 5 rooms and get a discounted rate. Depending on the turnout of our kids, I may (if I ask my husband really nicely) be able to lend a tent. Don't want any drinking and driving.....will chat with him and see what he says....

Sounds good! I will see what I can find as well up here. I will keep ya informed!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:31 PM   #8
SS ORANGE CRUSH SS

Drives: Inferno Orange 2SS RS Convertible
We are going to a wedding but coming out camping and partying. cruise.

Is there showers.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:28 PM   #9
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Thumbs up

Sounds like fun
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:40 PM   #10
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS ORANGE CRUSH SS View Post
We are going to a wedding but coming out camping and partying. cruise.

Is there showers.
no showers at the site, but there are campgrounds close by if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbdinger View Post
Sounds like fun
does this mean you are joining in?
Old 02-13-2015, 10:31 PM   #11
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
just waiting on AHS to confirm holiday bookings
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:37 PM   #12
SS ORANGE CRUSH SS

Drives: Inferno Orange 2SS RS Convertible
On road trip for 10 days then Looking for place at lake or nearest town to stay at. Any extra tents or go to Innisfail.
Old 02-14-2015, 11:50 AM   #13
smarbrit

I have called and booked 5 rooms for sept 4-7 at the Bestwestern in Innisfail. There really is no group rate being offered, it's $139.99 + tax per night.

The reservation is under Camaro 5. Cancellation is 7 days prior to arrival date. So if you are thinking about coming, call to take the room. I will actually cancel the booking 10 days out so i don't get charged.

At this point it looks like our older kids may come out, if so, they'll take our tents, I won't know till probably the week before what plans are.

The hotel phone number is 403 227-4405. Link to website below.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=best+w...&client=safari
Old 02-14-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, 2014 ZL1& 2024 ZL1
Ok SS Orange Crush SS, got ya down as booked.
700/633 91Octane Street Tune=750/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)
PlatinumIce is offline   Reply With Quote