Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
WindyCityPilot

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
JDP Motorsports

Two thumbs up to JDP Motorsports!

I've recently had the pleasure to work with Tyler, Jordan, and Aimee and can't say enough good things about them.

They have been more than helpful with a product return and also to place an order for my CAI intake and VMAX ported throttle body.

Keep up the great work!!!

Last edited by WindyCityPilot; 04-03-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Changed wording to keep rberns happy. ;-)
WindyCityPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
Rico
Flying da helicopter

Drives: Black SS/RS
+1 they are awesome!
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #3
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I wouldn't have use the word "deal"...sounds more like you had to "put up with them" lol, I would have use "worked with"

But YES, they are a great company all around!
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
376LS3
Eh, that'll happen

Drives: 2010 2SS
Ive had a neutral transaction with them. I ordered some GFORCE axles from them because there is a racing event Im doing next week. I made the order with a couple other items. I got an email saying my little stuff got sent out, but the axles would have to come from the manufacturer and they wouldnt leave the factory till the end of next week. Thats fine and dandy, but on JDPs website, they showed the axles as in stock. That tells me they can go over to the shelf and physically put their hand on them. Just kinda pissed because Im not going to have time to install them before I leave for the event. Oh well, guess if I break a stock axles, Ill be changing them out in the parking lot!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #5
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
I have ordered from them a few times, fast shipping and decent prices but I am still waiting for them to return a PM from a few weeks ago. I will give them the benefit of doubt and rack it up to they get a lot of PM's and they missed mine. Hopefully if I have questions in the future they will answer.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 376LS3 View Post
Ive had a neutral transaction with them. I ordered some GFORCE axles from them because there is a racing event Im doing next week. I made the order with a couple other items. I got an email saying my little stuff got sent out, but the axles would have to come from the manufacturer and they wouldnt leave the factory till the end of next week. Thats fine and dandy, but on JDPs website, they showed the axles as in stock. That tells me they can go over to the shelf and physically put their hand on them. Just kinda pissed because Im not going to have time to install them before I leave for the event. Oh well, guess if I break a stock axles, Ill be changing them out in the parking lot!
I apologize about that. Unfortunately it is not possible to keep everything we offer in our warehouse at all times, especially on larger items that are expensive to ship. This is also how we are able to provide free shipping to our customers. We do try our best to inform our customers of any back orders and the option is always on the table to cancel the order. Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions. We sincerely appreciate your business and support and hope to do business with you again in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
I have ordered from them a few times, fast shipping and decent prices but I am still waiting for them to return a PM from a few weeks ago. I will give them the benefit of doubt and rack it up to they get a lot of PM's and they missed mine. Hopefully if I have questions in the future they will answer.
I apologize, you are correct, we do receive many many emails and PM's a day and it is possible we somehow overlooked your PM. I am on the forum almost everyday, so for the quickest response try PMing me.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote