Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
usnavydoc

Drives: 2012 2SS LS3, 2012 Ford Focus SE
Great customer service from Jannety Racing

My car is running with a Jannety racing tune using the diablosport intune.

2 weeks ago I was going to get dealer service for my car, so I decided to restore my car to the stock tune. I plugged the intune into the computer, and the tuner downloaded the updates from diablosport. When I tried to restore my car to stock, it would not do it, saying that the car has a tune and I needed to send backup files to diablosport. Turns out that diablosports recent update erased the original tune and the backups from my tuner (heads up to anyone that updated their tuner - you may have same issue).

I contacted diablosport and they sent me a file that allowed me to restore my car to stock. After I got my dealer service done I tried to restore the Jannety tune, but I got the stabilitrak service message and the reduced engine power message. The car would not start.

I contacted Ted Jannety who helped me all the way. Despite me getting the tune from him a year ago, and not expecting any help, Ted stated that once a Jannety customer, always a Jannety customer. He sent me a new tune and fixed the issue. Customer service like this definitely exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him to my friends.

On a side note, Diablosport's customer service was also helpful and responsive.

Definitely makes it a good reason to buy American - can't get the same level of support from a foreign product. But I digress.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Ted Jannetty is the man, I can't wait to get my SS back to Ted for more horsepower