Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

View Poll Results: Change Name of this Thread to New "Club Name" to Keep the Thread Going?
"West Central Georgia Camaro Club" - Let's make it official; keep it going and keep it open. 13 92.86%
Start a new thread and start all over again. :( 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #169
iluvmy67camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
Wink August - Camaro Meet & Beat the Heat

:party0048: :party0048: :party0048: :party0048:

Beat the Heat Camaro Meet

Saturday, August 28th 2010
4:30pm - 7:30pm or Later?

The goal = 20 Camaro's of all generatons. Email me for a copy of the flyer for distribution.

Players
1500 54th St,
Columbus, GA 31904

“Players” Choice for Best Camaro

Top Mini Bowling Champ
and/or
Top Billiards Champ

50/50 Cash Drawing. $1.00 - 1 ticket, $5.00 - 7 tickets, $10.00 - 15 tickets

You just never know what kinda personality "mini bowling" will bring out..... :seesaw:

Beat the heat or rain and come have fun with us at Players of Columbus! This is an all Generation Camaro Meet, rain or shine! We have a Trophy and prize for “Players Choice” of Top Camaro and prizes for 1st – 3rd place winners on the games. Call in sick to work, your lawn can wait, the honey-do-list can wait too. Come by yourself or bring your wife, hubby, girlfriend or boyfriend! Come and have a good time with some good folks who love their Camaro’s!

RSVP no later than Thursday, August 26th, which means: please let Lani know you will be attending! You can do that right here by leaving a comment, or sending a PM or email to iluvmy67camaro@yahoo.com

Hope to see you there,

Lani

Last edited by iluvmy67camaro; 08-06-2010 at 11:06 AM.
iluvmy67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #170
iluvmy67camaro

Helloooo....

Where is everyone in Columbus and the valley, are you all on vacation?
Old 08-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #171
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmy67camaro View Post
Helloooo....

I've seen a few new ones cruising around, hope y'all are doing well, if I ain't at work we plan on being there. This work thing really seems to get in the way of my fun
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #172
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Will be in Panama City dropping the car off at Gary's. Can't wait!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #173
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Whatcha' got Gary doing? and we'll need pics He did our work, you'll be pleased.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
Old 08-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #174
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
RK Sport hood those excellent fenders! I know about your car. I followed the thread, but haven't seen it in person yet. He's got the hood, the holdup is matching my stipes up on the nose. If it wasn't for that, it would have probably been done.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #175
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Quote:
RK Sport hood those excellent fenders! I know about your car. I followed the thread, but haven't seen it in person yet. He's got the hood, the holdup is matching my stipes up on the nose. If it wasn't for that, it would have probably been done.
Can't wait to see it!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #176
BIGREDSS

Drives: 2010 RJT SS/RS
Quote:
Helloooo....

I'll be there with my wife.
BIGREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #177
iluvmy67camaro

Quote:
If you make it back in time, (with or without Camaro) come anyway, we've missed you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
I've seen a few new ones cruising around, hope y'all are doing well, if I ain't at work we plan on being there. This work thing really seems to get in the way of my fun
You HAVE to come, we all miss you and Dorline and we want to see your Camaro! Call in sick, do whatever you have to do, but be there!!!

I've been trying to track down those new ones, but they are usually going in the opposite direction, darn it!

Via email, I've got confirmation from Jerry, Randy and Denise & her "entourage" are attenting. Greg is coming with me too, that's his post just before mine. As the week draws to an end, we should see it pick up with more folks leaving messages.

Everyone have a great weekend and watch out for the speed traps set out this weekend, I got caught in one and only because I was a "Camaro" did I get this ticket: A white Suburban passed me on the left, went in front of me, and as we went around a curve he switched lanes to the right of me and there was the police. I got his ticket. Oh well, I didn't fuss because the way I drive my Camaro I knew it was truly a matter of time before I actually got one and would deserve it. But to get one when it wasn't mine kinda pisses me off. At least give it to me when I deserve it, when I'm mashing the pedal to the floor board and going full throttle down the freeway at 100+, not 66 in a 55. Lame!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #178
moreengineering

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Lani,

Margaret and I will try to be there.
moreengineering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #179
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it
Old 08-23-2010, 09:10 PM   #180
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Me and my son hope to be there. My daughter is coming home this weekend but I think her and the wife are heading down to Dothan so me and the son will be able to hang with you guys.
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #181
iluvmy67camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it
Yay, we've missed you, plus we can't wait to see your Camaro and all of the changes you have made to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreengineering View Post
Lani,

Margaret and I will try to be there.
Greg will be there, so maybe you could put the black bra on? He thinks it is so sexy! Don't know what it is, but there is just something about that bra, he just digs it, get's him all riled up! lol :seesaw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
Me and my son hope to be there. My daughter is coming home this weekend but I think her and the wife are heading down to Dothan so me and the son will be able to hang with you guys.
WooHoo, Haven't seen you in ages, so glad you are coming up! They have vintage pinball and arcade games that are perfect for your son if he doesn't want to hang with the adults, plus I think Andy is bringing his son too. Any chance you might talk Scott or anyone else in your local group into coming with you?
Old 08-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #182
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Yay, we've missed you, plus we can't wait to see your Camaro and all of the changes you have made to it!

Greg will be there, so maybe you could put the black bra on? He thinks it is so sexy! Don't know what it is, but there is just something about that bra, he just digs it, get's him all riled up! lol :seesaw:

WooHoo, Haven't seen you in ages, so glad you are coming up! They have vintage pinball and arcade games that are perfect for your son if he doesn't want to hang with the adults, plus I think Andy is bringing his son too. Any chance you might talk Scott or anyone else in your local group into coming with you?
I will talk to him..

Now I am not sure if I will be able to make it or not

I just remembered I have a wedding to go to Saturday. I might still be able to make it though. Fingers crossed.

If not I hope you guys have fun, and maybe we can get a cruise going for Labor day weekend.
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote