Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #15
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
As we all know I am a car guy and I don't care if it is chevy, Ford, Dodge .. or even imports ... there is one thing I will give credit to GM for though .. keeping this car as close as possible to the concept!

I do think this is one of the best looking cars I have owned as far as the shape of the car goes ... I've had my car since June 6th 2009 and I still come out of a store or restaurant and people are looking at it .. When I'm driving I constantly see people looking in their drivers side mirror checking the car out ..

Anyway .. I'm sure you all have observed the same .. I know a lot of the car mags say that when it first came out the look was great, but they think it is getting a bit stale .... I don't think they are seeing the same things we are ..

Carry on ... :flag1:

Crowley
+1

Well said...

It never gets old to me...

I still have my permagrin , whether I'm driving it or just thinking about it!!!

Old 08-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #16
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Next month will be a year since I got mine and everytime I look at it and drive it, it's like the first day I got it. I love this car!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #17
Camaro_Custom_Painted
Choke on that causality!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I had some teenagers bowing at me as I drove by the other day. Made me laugh. Then I stopped in a 'classic' car show and got most of the attention. I know one thing, its the car, not me.
Camaro_Custom_Painted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #18
NYG71
VIN#9800413

Drives: GBA '15 ZL1 & GBA '13 Tahoe LTZ
Cool

+1.

My Coworkers are still asking me for rides to lunch and stuff. I pull up at stop lights, drive-thru, & gas stations...nothing but Man-crushes on this thing. By far the best looking camaro ever. Even the vette guys are somewhat envious. They realize this car has a distinct look unlike anything before. This car is flat out beast of a machine. Period. WOOT!
Old 08-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #19
Deebo
2SS/1LE GAZ 1 of 221

Drives: 2013 1LE
I know what you mean. I've had my girl almost a year. I stopped by a fast food place Friday and parked my Camaro at the door. There were probably a dozen there. They were all oohing and ahhing...
Deebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #20
chopss

Drives: 04 sentra, 2ss
i never get tired at glancing over any Camaro. esp. the 5th gen.
chopss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #21
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
As we all know I am a car guy and I don't care if it is chevy, Ford, Dodge .. or even imports ... there is one thing I will give credit to GM for though .. keeping this car as close as possible to the concept!

I do think this is one of the best looking cars I have owned as far as the shape of the car goes ... I've had my car since June 6th 2009 and I still come out of a store or restaurant and people are looking at it .. When I'm driving I constantly see people looking in their drivers side mirror checking the car out ..

Anyway .. I'm sure you all have observed the same .. I know a lot of the car mags say that when it first came out the look was great, but they think it is getting a bit stale .... I don't think they are seeing the same things we are ..

Carry on ... :flag1:

Crowley
Car magazines are WAY OFF BASE. This car gets stares, looks, and praise constantly, even a year later for me.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #22
REDGEM

Drives: Red Jewel Tint 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I go to Canada every two weeks. I use the Ferry in Marine City Michigan. Each time I get on or off I encounter someone who is enamored with the car. I usually have someone taking my picture at least once while loading or unloading. A beautiful mustang met me headon as I was entering the U.S. and he was leaving. We both gave each other the thumbs up and he told me that I had the best looking color combo he had ever seen on the Camaro. Yesterday it was a Winnebago driver that was in awe. I will have this car until I can no longer move my left leg into clutch position...and will never regret the pricetag!
REDGEM is offline   Reply With Quote