Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
jatt5ab1soorma

Drives: Camaro 2011 LS
ORACLE-just a big piece of crap!

Im sorry but before i came on here i wanted to give oracle a chance that maybe its not bad as people say they are but godamn im fed up of this defected BRAND NEW merchandise. Firstly i bought the led halos and literally i mean when i say they have came brand new with always some LEDs fused out. Secondly i buy a freakin 280$ HID kit and in a month the left light went off and right light flickers some times. I have got better and longer usage out of a cheap ass 80$ hid kit without any hassles. Lastly i bought brand new tailight leds and guess what- bingo another defected led piece BRAND NEW. To this point i have had it and cany stand this shit, id rather have a refund back for all the products if they cant even provide me with a working product for my buttload of money.

Whoever the oracle agent is here im tired of this and either want a refund for all my DEFECTED products or else "for once" have something that works and doesnt mess in a short period of weeks.

Last edited by jatt5ab1soorma; 11-27-2013 at 04:30 PM.
jatt5ab1soorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
This is why I don't care to alter any of my Camaro's lighting. I have had a lot of quality issues with after market lighting on past cars, no matter who makes the lighting products.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
ChevyBoy305

Drives: 2012 2LT RS Camaro
I agree with this post, Oracle products are crap crap crap. I ordered the license plate lights from here that are at least 3x more expensive than any other place, but i said "hey you get what you pay for". NO YOU DONT! They were flickering within about one month after i Installed them. I called and they replaced them with no problems but i had to pay for shipping costs. When i recieved the new lights it was still flickering. I called oracle back and this time they said they would just send a replacment at no charge. That one also started flickering after about a month. I then gave up on oracle and got them from a different place. I must say oracle has great customer service but not a great product.
ChevyBoy305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
SoCalCamaro93

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2011 RS (past)
All of my lighting mods are off of Amazon. Dirt cheap prices compared to Oracles product and they have all lasted and look just as good. I have only purchased one oracle product and it works great however, I realized that their product is highly over priced and not worth the headache that often comes along with it.

Past: 2011 RS, 2013 ZL1
Current: 2016 2SS
SoCalCamaro93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #5
jatt5ab1soorma

GREAT, i had an appointment today again to get this fixed and they sent "NEW" parts to replace the defected parts! GUESS WHAT- they are defected again- the front led and the tailght led both FAULTY. As i said this has not happened once - more like 5 times. IM DONE WITH ORACLE BUT I NEED MY MONEYS WORTH AND IM TAKING ALL THIS SHIT OFF- i need an oracle agent to contact me because i need a refund for the thousands they make u spend for this shit products. Im better of with gm headlights and hid- ATLEAST THEY WORK.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatt5ab1soorma View Post
GREAT, i had an appointment today again to get this fixed and they sent "NEW" parts to replace the defected parts! GUESS WHAT- they are defected again- the front led and the tailght led both FAULTY. As i said this has not happened once - more like 5 times. IM DONE WITH ORACLE BUT I NEED MY MONEYS WORTH AND IM TAKING ALL THIS SHIT OFF- i need an oracle agent to contact me because i need a refund for the thousands they make u spend for this shit products. Im better of with gm headlights and hid- ATLEAST THEY WORK.
Thousands? Ouch, best of luck!

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
Dyk-NO
Trust me I'm a Scientist.

Drives: My wifey ;P
Hid kits 101 the $300 = $60 ones proved it myself that's why I just buy eBay ones and when one goes bad I'll just have the seller replace it and even if in the long run it dies out who cares the replacement bulbs are 20-40 a pair so yea.

Mods: RotoFab CAI, SW Headers, HiFlo Cats, Borla Atak Catback, Nightfury Cam, Ported Heads,Intake,TB, melling pump, Morosso Oil Separator.

Last edited by Dyk-NO; 12-01-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Dyk-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
Falundir

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE - Hyper Blue, P85DL
I guess I have been lucky. I have halos, fog halos, and side markers with no issues.
Falundir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
Vangres
Timed Rage

Drives: Mercedes Benz 300 C sport
I ordered afterburners from oracle and yep 2 of them had burnt LEDs from day1...
So I agree with OP
Vangres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
There are some people who are on this forum that work for Oracle/AAC. I've bought some LEDs in the past that are meant for the engine bay heat. But once I drive to the car show and open up the hood and turn on the lights they blink or wont come on until after its cooled down.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:50 AM   #11
jatt5ab1soorma

Tell me about it, what is the point of the products or the customer service when everything is all screwed up from the beginning. Im giving this one last try and if it doesnt work im going to switch to RS halos and WILL NEVER EVER REFER MY FRIEND TO ANOTHER ORACLE PRODUCT AGAIN! Just my gut feeling this oracle crap wont work again!
Old 12-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #12
Ihave1ofthose2

Drives: 13 Camaro 06 Harley 03 HUMMER-H2
Thats really to bad. I think the Halo's Ive seen on cars look really sharp and Id like to get them for my car at some point.
2003 HUMMER H2
Ihave1ofthose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
Kuo246

Drives: Summit white 2SS
I was going to buy all new oracle LEDs and halos but not any more thanks for the heads up
Kuo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #14
ChevyCamaroGirl

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS RS BLACK
I'm still waiting for my replacement led scanner bar. I upgraded to the newer model and paid the difference. That was in August. Emailed them for the 3rd time for an update on stock, now they're telling me sometime next year I might get it. Sucks
ChevyCamaroGirl is offline   Reply With Quote