Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #15
SRFnSNO

Drives: Blown & Flamed
Been using Eagle 1 -- Keep Clean Wheel Product after washing Car.
I picked up a compleat Eagle one car cair kit (9 Products I/S & Out)

Have been using it on Stock Silver SS rime and Trucks Wet Black Axis Rims.
Its cold here now and I need to do my winter rims on Camaro & New Hutchinson Rims on AV.

http://www.eagleone.com/
SRFnSNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #16
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
If you've never went from regular pads to ceramic pads you'll ne very happy when you do. Lexus switched Bonnies out at no charge because of all the dust. I used to have to wipe hers lime every 3 days. Now she gets about a week and a half before it's really noticeable.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #17
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Just changed to the Hawk Ceramic pads yesterday - so just bedding everything in this week. One thing I am not happy about these pads is that the OEM's - which are stamped Brembo - have low pad sensors (the little metal tabs that scrape the rotors) on Every Single pad - on ALL 4 corners! These Hawk's only have a SINGLE front pad with them on! I know you need to keep an eye on the pad wear, but it would be beneficial to have the idiot reminders on all 4 corners...IMO
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #18
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Just changed to the Hawk Ceramic pads yesterday - so just bedding everything in this week. One thing I am not happy about these pads is that the OEM's - which are stamped Brembo - have low pad sensors (the little metal tabs that scrape the rotors) on Every Single pad - on ALL 4 corners! These Hawk's only have a SINGLE front pad with them on! I know you need to keep an eye on the pad wear, but it would be beneficial to have the idiot reminders on all 4 corners...IMO
Good info. Cause I'm one of those idiots who forgets to check.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
SGOS252382

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Compared to my previous performance cars, the brake dust is very low on my Camaro SS.
SGOS252382 is offline   Reply With Quote