Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 PM   #71
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKreme15 View Post
Does RJ not have insurance?
He does but the insurance company ****ed him sideways on it.

On a side note, this is about helping a guy that is always there to help everyone else. If you don't like that GTFO and send your money somewhere else smfh.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #72
Nessal

Drives: Exige, Miata, Ghia
What's the basis of donating? Is it for medical funds?
Nessal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #73
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessal View Post
What's the basis of donating? Is it for medical funds?
Read the post directly above yours or the OP. Just friends helping friends.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #74
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
This thread was born from members wanting to help a fellow member, and it's awesome. If you don't like it, don't post, because it's not meant for you. I'm absolutely speechless about some of what I just read here
Amen!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #75
11BEE
11 BEE

Drives: 2011 LS2 RS & 2012 2SS RS 45th Vert
OK. Since everyone is picking on the word Donate, I just GAVE him some money to help replace the car. Now lets all just GIVE some money. We have all had some hard luck or hard times in our life. Think back to that one nice gesture someone made that gave you hope. This is what I hope our GIFTS are doing.

11Bee and I♥My45th
11BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #76
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Damn, no GAP insurance?
Old 06-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #77
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman53201 View Post
im sure insurance wont cover performance parts
Then you need another insurance company because mine sure does. All of my mods are documented and listed on an additional rider. The first 5k in mods didn't increase my premium one cent. I have photos before and after along with full receipts for everything.

Performance parts are covered but, may increase your premiums depending on what they are.

That said. What's so wrong with donating to help out a fellow owner? Hell i have given away parts for free to those in need. Isn't that donating too?

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #78
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
I meet RJ for the first time last year at CF3, but before that i meat him on C5, I am proud to call him friend, This friend helped me out in many ways, and did so for members on this site when it was not his job to do so, a lot of the newer members dont know that, i remember one of the first time a member on here got scammed on parts (dont remember what the part it was but do remember the member involved), RJ was on the trail of the guy that stole $1200, he did a web Search and found him and all the info for the member that got ripped off.

So the members that asked for help from you did so to pay it forward, I dont know how you fell but to me we the members of C5 are all one big family.

To all that can help thank you, to the members that dont want to to or cant help Thank you too for your good wish's for RJ.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #79
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
Donated. best of luck in getting in a new car
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:46 AM   #80
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bw26ss View Post
What about the 4 or 5k I lose every time i trade, will someone donate some money to me please.
Burn your car first then I might give you some good donation! Lol
Old 06-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #81
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I haven't read all the way through this..

But let me say, I'm disappointed in some of the responses... I couldn't care less whether any of you donate a dime... It's an individual choice.

We all have the freedom of choice and some of you need to choose to step out of the thread... No one is forcing you in here, and certainly no one is making you stay out... YET...

RJ is a really good person, and gives way more of his time and effort to make this a better site for all of you than most of you will ever know... This is not payment for services rendered... nor it is a pity offering... It is people wanting to do something for a friend that has put thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into a passion shared by so many on this site... IT's our choice to give or not...

Will I make a donation to the Kaylee fund... That's my business and not any of yours... I make my money, by WORKING... and I spend my money as I wish... Don't like it,.... tough (expletive)...

I donate money to places I desire to donate to, and some of you wouldn't approve or would express your displeasure... Oh well... I absolutely do not care where any others donate their money... It's not my business...

But... I do care about this site, like RJ does... and the hatefull nasty postings and name calling are going to stop...

WE CAN and WILL control that... I've deleted and/or edited a few posts... Any like postings will lead to infractions... Some of you need to go and re-read the rules of posting...

As for donating to other causes, like the OK Tornado victims, or other victims of events... That is a personal choice... Great if you do, ok if you don't... My sister was right in the thick of the tornados... You can bet if she needed it I would help her out... That's my choice... see how it works...

I do not try to control your life or actions anywhere outside of this forum... and as long as you follow the rules we wont have any problem here... Fail to follow the rules and we will control that...

Choice is yours...
So you will donate to everyone on here that had an accident not of their fault and needs help? I had an accident last fall yet asked of nobody to help with my repairs and I've been posting on this. It's since 2008
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:16 AM   #82
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
So you will donate to everyone on here that had an accident not of their fault and needs help? I had an accident last fall yet asked of nobody to help with my repairs and I've been posting on this. It's since 2008
Old 06-08-2013, 01:20 AM   #83
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
I don't believe Stig asked for anything?
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #84
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Reading comprehension is your friend...

I do with my money what I want... donate here, not there, etc...

It's a choice... RJ did not ask for anything... Some of his friends set this up....

Run along now...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, camaro, donate, haters go away, stieger, stig