Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
sstampa

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT
Thumbs up East Coast Superchargers (ECS)

I just wanted to post my experience with ECS. I bought their kit through Florida Speed and Power. It is a top notch kit. It is very well put together, customized for the 5th gen Camaro with a dedicated 6 rib drive belt and puts down the power it advertises. We had one issue with the kit - the tensioner broke. It was probably a casting defect. It happened late on a Friday afternoon when I was there to pick up the car. Matt called ECS, they sent their machinist back to the shop (they were already closed) to machine another one, then drove to UPS hub and got it overnighted with Saturday delivery just before they closed. If I had to guess, speed limits were probably broken to make that happen. The shipping cost was likely two to three times the cost of the part. Customer service doesn't get any better than that.

2011 2SS/RS LS3/M6 RJT, GFX, ECS Blower, FSP Blower Cam, SW 2" headers/3" exhaust, 3.91, tuned by Fasterproms 745 rwhp, 620 rwtq

2012 Silverado 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison, 540 rwhp, 1100 rwtq.

Last edited by sstampa; 06-17-2013 at 03:00 PM.
sstampa is offline   Reply With Quote