Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 01-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #141
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobakane View Post
Sorry we miss the breakfast, we went to the wrong Yosemite Cafe and by the time we sat down we were hungry...

We had a great time meeting everyone, maybe some could go to the Treasure Island meet in March

We saw you flip around, everyone was frantically trying to locate a phone number for you guys... Didn't even know there was another Yosemite nearby LOL :(

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #142
Becka1988

Drives: Dream Girl 2011 1SS
Bob- we were all wondering where you guys went! We missed you at breakfast! next time!

I had a blast hanging out with you guys! It was nice to see some new faces too. Big kudos to Rob for getting us on the front page!! I practically fell out of my chair at work when I saw us there!!

Thanks for all the pics guys! My photo album keeps getting bigger and bigger!!! YAY!

Can't wait for next time!
Becka1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #143
RichieRich

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Becka "...getting us on the front page". What front page?

Rich~
RichieRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #144
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
Becka "...getting us on the front page". What front page?

Rich~
Scroll down a lil bit

http://www.camaro5.com/

A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Old 02-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #145
RichieRich

Oh, OK I see it on the front page "Delta force IX"

Way cool!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:08 PM   #146
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3

Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
Great job guys! it took all of us to get on the homepage. outstanding work!

a few personal thanks from me

Rob, I commend your creative eye and leadership for making this happen. Your devotion to this group has no limits.

Ed, your uplifting attitude and general positive state of mind helped keep this together.

Rene, hats off to you brotha for always making it to the meets and representing the C5 family and cen cal.

Ben, although you may not have a 5th gen yet, but your heart beats all CAMARO. I always like having you with us man.

Becka, your jokes and humor always makes us laugh. your commitment is undeniable. I hope to see your ass in a gen5 soon(no pun intended)..realized that didnt sound right lol.

Rich, its always a pleasure to see you man. thanks for showing up and representing the Black SS crew

Randy, although you cant make it to alot of our meets, but when you do its a real show stopper! Thanks for bringing the BEAST out.

Bob, it was a pleasure seeing you again. You and your wife were a great help in organizing the cars for this shoot, much thanks!

Rod, I only got to shake your hand once but it was great that you came out and help make shoot awesome!

Amber, I didnt get a chance to meet you, however your clean SS with those gorgeous GM rims were a crown jewel in this shoot. Thanks for the support.

and of course all you 4th gen guys whom i didnt get the pleasure of meeting. if you guys see this thanks to you to

Old 02-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #147
bobakane

Drives: 2010 Yellow 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
We saw you flip around, everyone was frantically trying to locate a phone number for you guys... Didn't even know there was another Yosemite nearby LOL :(
We called on-star and they took us to Ashlan...we waited...and my son said ..lets go to the other one...but I was hungry.....Then he needed to go to a DJ gig he had in Gustine by 12noon..

Rob, Next time breakfast or Lunch or Dinner is on me for your time with taking the pictures..I would like to get the one we were all standing next to our cars...I want to enlarge it and frame it for my wall

bobakane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #148
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
To Ronin_SS

Ryan, your words are too kind! I'll tell you, everyone who has met you knows beyond any doubt what an absolute gentleman you are! Those who haven't had the pleasure yet, will, once they show up for one of the up coming get togethers.

You're not just a Camaro enthusiast, but a car enthusiast to the core as well! My man, you are a special breed, cut from a different cloth! I have more respect for you than you know, and if I was allowed to use only one word to describe you, that word would be, "Honor!" For not only are you filled with it, but indeed it is an honor to both know you, and call you friend!!!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #149
RichieRich

Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
To Ronin_SS

Ryan, your words are too kind! I'll tell you, everyone who has met you knows beyond any doubt what an absolute gentleman you are! Those who haven't had the pleasure yet, will, once they show up for one of the up coming get togethers.

You're not just a Camaro enthusiast, but a car enthusiast to the core as well! My man, you are a special breed, cut from a different cloth! I have more respect for you than you know, and if I was allowed to use only one word to describe you, that word would be, "Honor!" For not only are you filled with it, but indeed it is an honor to both know you, and call you friend!!!
All this camaro comradere is nice

looking forward to spring and summer
Old 02-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #150
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
All this camaro comradere is nice

looking forward to spring and summer

You comin down south with us Rich?

Old 02-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #151
RichieRich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post

You comin down south with us Rich?
I got things to do in town with the family. It's tough to get to far away from my garage (home). Hopefully the next meet in town.