Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #113
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Just another another FIX OR REPAIR DAILY owner. No cause for alarm ...he made his worst decision when his brain said STANG.
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #114
ZombieEatsYou

Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post
I don't mean to poop on your parade here folks, but did you happen to notice on the news how GM gladly took our hard earned tax money because they claimed to be going broke and yet they still enjoy the use of their private 6 million dollar golf course on their 33 million dollar private island?
uhmm... That's the UAW's golf course, not GM's.
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:34 PM   #115
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Personally I think the V6 camaro sounds GREAT and has the power to back it up at that. Sure, its a little high pitched but even your precious ford V8 sounds high pitched at 7000 rpms.
- Xanthos

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #116
DMX

Drives: CrownVic,Suburban,Silverado,F150
Quote:
I don't mean to poop on your parade here folks, but did you happen to notice on the news how GM gladly took our hard earned tax money because they claimed to be going broke and yet they still enjoy the use of their private 6 million dollar golf course on their 33 million dollar private island? How soon we forget how they flew in on their private Jet with their hand out begging for money. I've always been a Chevy guy and was excited about the new Camaro, but this is too much. Bye GM, I'll be spending my money somewhere else.

By the way, I think you guys have been sitting to close to your monitors and fried your brains. That V6 Camaro sounds just like every wanna be rice burner I blow past every day.

First of all, that is the UAW's - not GM's. Two separate companies.

Nice first post, go troll somewhere else.
DMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #117
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
I don't mean to poop on your parade here folks, but did you happen to notice on the news how GM gladly took our hard earned tax money because they claimed to be going broke and yet they still enjoy the use of their private 6 million dollar golf course on their 33 million dollar private island? How soon we forget how they flew in on their private Jet with their hand out begging for money. I've always been a Chevy guy and was excited about the new Camaro, but this is too much. Bye GM, I'll be spending my money somewhere else.

By the way, I think you guys have been sitting to close to your monitors and fried your brains. That V6 Camaro sounds just like every wanna be rice burner I blow past every day.
OK. We have more than a few Mustang guys and gals here and we are glad to have them. As this is your first post, consider this your first warning. Keep up the trolling and you won't last long.

Welcome to the site!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:30 PM   #118
Wanted

Drives: 05 Saleen Mustang
Wow, you guys on this site are really sensitive! I quess other points of view are not welcomed here. The FORD sites that I also visit from time to time rarely bash a Chevy guy who's just trying to make a point. I'll stick with the sites for grown ups. Where the people who talk about their cars really own one not dream about it.
Wanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:33 PM   #119
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Say it while you still can! Soon my friend, soon....

I must say, I love the rivalry!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #120
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
Wow, you guys on this site are really sensitive! I quess other points of view are not welcomed here. The FORD sites that I also visit from time to time rarely bash a Chevy guy who's just trying to make a point. I'll stick with the sites for grown ups. Where the people who talk about their cars really own one not dream about it.
Wanted, I don't want to speak for everyone, but let me say a few things. First, I think it was the way you came across with your first post. You sure didn't act like a grown-up making a grown-up post. I am sure if I went over to a Mustang post and made a comment like that about Ford, I would get bashed too. Second, you didn't even check your facts to make sure what you were saying was accurate. There is a huge difference between GM owning the course and island and the UAW owning it. Lastly, making personal comments about the members on this site is pushing it. If you don't like the sound, just say. You don't have to belittle people to make your point. If you can act grown-up and make mature posts, please stick around. If not, then enjoy the Mustang forums.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:43 PM   #121
stovt001

Drives: 2006 Cobalt, 2004 Taurus wagon
Meh, when the best your company can do is a solid rear axle and 300 hp out of a V8, you have nothing else but to criticize using falsehoods. Pity.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
shining at the end of every day
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Just a dream away
stovt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #122
SoFlaZ

Drives: 2013 SS LS3
:troll:
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #123
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Less insensitive, and more impatient, I think.

Quote:
I don't mean to poop on your parade here folks, but did you happen to notice on the news how GM gladly took our hard earned tax money because they claimed to be going broke and yet they still enjoy the use of their private 6 million dollar golf course on their 33 million dollar private island?(< This)How soon we forget how they flew in on their private Jet with their hand out begging for money.(<This) I've always been a Chevy guy and was excited about the new Camaro, but this is too much. Bye GM, I'll be spending my money somewhere else.(<This)

By the way, I think you guys have been sitting to close to your monitors and fried your brains. That V6 Camaro sounds just like every wanna be rice burner I blow past every day.(<and this)
Are absolutely irrelevant to the thread, and negative to boot. Nobody's bashing you for making a point. I think you're reading responses to a post that closely resembles something a common troll would say.

You're more than welcome to post here, just try to be more on-topic, and less negative-because-you-can.

Everybody else: play nice, please.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:18 PM   #124
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:

A) Not GM's golf course, not GM's private island.
B) Corporations have private jets for a reason, and GM, Ford, and Chrysler shouldn't have been bashed for it. The financials never had to give up their private jets, yet they are the ones who truly did receive taxpayer money free of charge. GM and Chrysler have to pay back the loans and give up their private jets.
C) I see you own a Ford...the only reason Ford decided not to get a loan was because they mortgaged practically everything they had to avoid bankruptcy. They're not out of the woods either.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #125
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
So the UAW sells the golf course, and related fluff and pays the Pension funds off and all is OK!
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #126
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
welcome number 3!!!!

Glad you're on the site -- and thanks for sharing the pics and such with our fellow enthusiasts!

Drive safe! (and tell 'The Lil Messhuggena' that I said 'HI!' )
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote