Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 05-28-2016, 04:04 PM   #1
GioTech

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS
For Sale: Set of 4 20" Factory Stock Camaro RS Wheels w/ Pirelli Scorpion Snow Tires

Update: SOLD

Hey guys. I'm selling my set of 4 20" factory stock dark silver painted GM Camaro RS wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Tires mounted on them. This set was over $2,700 new. They are a staggered setup that are 1" wider in the rear than the front, and they are painted a gorgeous dark silver color just the way they come from the factory with the stock RS package setup:

Sizes:

Front Wheels: 20" x 8"
Front Tires: 245/45ZR20 103V

Rear Wheels: 20" x 9"
Rear Tires: 275/40ZR20 106V

The wheels have been kept in a garage when not being used and have no damage. The tires have only about 11,000 miles on them with plenty of tread life left on them. These tires are great in the winter. The only reason I am selling them is because I no longer have the vehicle. The wheels also come with TPMS sensors already mounted in them. I am also including an extra set of lug nuts. Ready to be mounted and rock and roll during the colder months!

Looking to get about $1,300 OBO for them. I am located in the Chicago suburbs but would be willing to meet in IL for free pickup. If you are looking to have them shipped it's expensive as these are 62-65 lbs each. Shipping estimates came in at about $300 for FedEx from here to Los Angeles, CA and about $340 for UPS from here to Los Angeles, CA. That includes insurance and shipping to a residential address. Shipping rates will be less if you are closer to IL than that. I can provide more accurate shipping quotes upon request. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by GioTech; 06-05-2016 at 11:40 PM.
GioTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:35 PM   #2
GioTech

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS
Updated price.

Tags
pirelli, scorpion, snow tires, stock, wheels