Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 11-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #6021
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #6022
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Happy Thanksgiving Brothers!

So much to be Thankful for, I pray you all fell the same way! God Bless!
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #6023
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Whoops, I'm agnostic. I'm not sure I belong in this group. I like camaros and corvettes, though.
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #6024
Jesustinoco

Drives: 2013 1SS/RS
Since I'm also from EP and new to the board I will introduce myself.

My name is Jesus (sacrilegious IMO). I live in the Lower Valley area. I have owned a 91 Z28 to a 2001 Corvette. Both those rides are long gone now but I continue to love Chevy at heart.

I have recently purchased a 2013 Camaro SS and I'm loving it. I am looking forward to meeting local enthusiasts and even joining you all for a cruise hopefully sometime soon.
Jesustinoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:16 AM   #6025
garfield1969
Garfield Special

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Yesterday we lost one of the most goodhearted individuals in the hollywood and racing community, he gave us heart in all his movies, he loved his child, he loved animals, and he loved life. I know I never got to meet you Mr. Paul Walker, but your movies gave me my youth, to live life to the fullest, and back into the racing scene. I am shocked, and saddened, confused and silent. His work in the community was one of outstanding generosity and gave so much to all of us. Mr. Walker you taught me so much thru your movies, especially if you have a dream you can conquer any obstacle, and in his first movie of the Fast and Furious, you taught me in the last scene, what true friendship really is and you felt his sincerity in that last scene because deep down, it wasn't acting, it was what he believed in his heart. I thank you for what you gave me, to dream again and that youth is not in our outer shell, its in our heart. You were 40 and God took you too soon. I wish I could of met you Mr. Walker, but in all reality, I feel I did thru your movies. God bless you on your journey with God. My heart is saddened, and will miss you dearly. In your memory I will have your initials on my car and cherish your art and your spirit...

Luis Mario Sanchez III
aka Garfield the Cat,
El Paso Texas
garfield1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #6026
xfactors

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1969 View Post
Yesterday we lost one of the most goodhearted individuals in the hollywood and racing community, he gave us heart in all his movies, he loved his child, he loved animals, and he loved life. I know I never got to meet you Mr. Paul Walker, but your movies gave me my youth, to live life to the fullest, and back into the racing scene. I am shocked, and saddened, confused and silent. His work in the community was one of outstanding generosity and gave so much to all of us. Mr. Walker you taught me so much thru your movies, especially if you have a dream you can conquer any obstacle, and in his first movie of the Fast and Furious, you taught me in the last scene, what true friendship really is and you felt his sincerity in that last scene because deep down, it wasn't acting, it was what he believed in his heart. I thank you for what you gave me, to dream again and that youth is not in our outer shell, its in our heart. You were 40 and God took you too soon. I wish I could of met you Mr. Walker, but in all reality, I feel I did thru your movies. God bless you on your journey with God. My heart is saddened, and will miss you dearly. In your memory I will have your initials on my car and cherish your art and your spirit...

Luis Mario Sanchez III
aka Garfield the Cat,
El Paso Texas
Kind of weird, but I never even knew this guy, Paul Walker. I never saw any of the Fast and Furious movies. He's all over the news concerning his death. He was a passenger in a car that crashed.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #6027
xfactors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustinoco View Post

My name is Jesus (sacrilegious IMO). I live in the Lower Valley area. I have owned a 91 Z28 to a 2001 Corvette. Both those rides are long gone now but I continue to love Chevy at heart.

I have recently purchased a 2013 Camaro SS and I'm loving it. I am looking forward to meeting local enthusiasts and even joining you all for a cruise hopefully sometime soon.
Congratulations on the new Camaro SS. Did you buy it from a local dealer? If so, I'm wondering which one. I'm not surprised you're enjoying your new Camaro. They are fun cars. I had a 2013 2LS camaro, and really enjoyed it. I was surprised at the power of the 323 HP V6 engine it had. It would get up and go.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #6028
Jesustinoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
Congratulations on the new Camaro SS. Did you buy it from a local dealer? If so, I'm wondering which one. I'm not surprised you're enjoying your new Camaro. They are fun cars. I had a 2013 2LS camaro, and really enjoyed it. I was surprised at the power of the 323 HP V6 engine it had. It would get up and go.
Thanks!

I purchased it locally at Mission Chevrolet. I have to say I got very good service. I had actually vowed to never purchase a car there after a bad experience years ago but I thought I'd stop by and ended up extremely surprised at the service.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #6029
Midnight Rat

Welcome to the site and congrats on the car.
Quote:

Old 12-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #6030
Jesustinoco

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Now, when do you all get together for a drive... Cookout... Simple gathering ... etc??
Old 12-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #6031
xfactors

Quote:

Now, when do you all get together for a drive... Cookout... Simple gathering ... etc??
I don't know. Charlie was the one that set that sort of thing up here, and he's been kind of AWOL lately. He's been busy with a new job.

I'll be busy going to Juarez on my days off. Juarez is not a good place to take your Camaro. Juarez is loaded with crooked cops. I've been robbed twice by those jerks. Juarez is not a safe place to go to, but I go there anyway. There's nothing I like more, than going to Juarez. It gives me reason to live. Juarez is a lot more fun, than El Paso. A whole lot more fun.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #6032
xfactors

For those that are interested, you can get email updates on Camaros by signing up for them on this site.

http://www.chevrolet.com/request-information/
Old 12-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #6033
Midnight Rat

Anytime is a good time just got to post a day and let people chime in I am always done for something
Quote:

Old 12-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #6034
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Quote:

lately we have been getting together at hudsons monthly meeting, its the last friday of the month,

also welcome aboard,

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001